𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"I want to help winter and karina get together" giselle's sudden announcement earned many comical replies. 

jaemin stopped his harsh pushing of the calculator buttons; hyunjin, who was napping on two seats brought together, fell; sunoo who was applying lip balm ended up applying more than just on his lips, a red smear at the side that reached his cheeks; beomgyu and yeonjun chocked on their cake; donghyuck spat out his coffee, which unfortunately landed on xiaojun who slapped him across the face; jungwon slammed his phone screen first on the table he was occupying;  and her sweet girlfriend, ningning, ended up dying in her game.

"you want to do what?" jaemin slammed his hands on the counter, the loud sound adding more tension to the room. he gave giselle a pointed look. "like, you want to do that"

giselle nodded her head. " I really do, jaemin. I can't have winter hating on me for no reason"

xiaojun, who was closest to her, slapped her shoulder, scoffing. "she doesn't hate you"

"she glares at me every time we meet" giselle retorted. like today and she wasn't even with karina. so what the fuck. "I have a girlfriend for kwangy's sake" she motioned to ningning who paused her game to listen. " I know me and ning want to keep it lowkey but  maybe it's time I should tell her. I'm off the market already"

"oh not yet, gi" sunoo had a mischievous glint in his eyes. he was so taking advantage of a jealous winter. "I have an idea"

"does that idea involve us?" hyunjin groaned from the floor, not yet up from his previous fall. 

"it always does" yeonjun replied flatly, cheeks puffed with cake. "anyway, whatever it is should not involve any one of us sky diving. I swear, one more suggestion of sky diving and I'm shoving this fork up your ass" he motioned using his fork, raising it in the air like he was stabbing something. 

"we don't even have money to go sky diving." jaemin told the group, doing the number in his calculator before showing it to the group. it was quite expensive. "anyway, what's that plan, gi?"

it was stupid, giselle knew that very well. more stupid as she realized she was relying on the help of six stupid (not her words. jaemin and karina told her that they really were) individuals for the peace of her high school life. but sometimes doing stupid things made the best memories.

"anyone of you know how to dance?"