𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"no jaemin. I am so not going on a date with winter" karina sighed to the phone. Jaemin was at it again. Nagging at her for being so lucky. She wasn't really. She still had those panics when winter was around but she's getting there. Hopefully. "This date is totally unexpected. I know, jaems. I know. You don't have to repeat yourself. You aren't static" she rolled her eyes. She could picture jaemin on phone, his phone between his ear and shoulder as he creamed butter and sugar for his cookies. 

"But this date is what we're waiting for. What you're waiting for " jarmin huffed on the other end. He was already struggling with the butter and sugar. "And this really surprising because she suddenly asked you. How the hell do you even score a date with your crush?"

Karina sighed again. That was the same question she wanted to ask. How the hell did she score a date with winter? Well, she reakly didn't. Winter just asked her to meet up by Na dough after school. Which reminded her. 

"I'm heading to the cafe by the way. You there?"

" you can here the pots and pans right?" To prove his point, jaemin hit one of the nearby pans with his elbow, stopping a pained scream as well. "You can hear it, right?" He squeaked in pain.

"Oh I can't" karina snickered. She knew jaemin was being sarcastic and to tick him off, she going to as well. "Can you do it again?"

"Oh fuck you karina. Just get here"

" if this fails I'm killing you, yeji" winter hissed to her phone. She was in the cafe, seated away from the busy center and at the sides near the family picutre. She scoffed as she noticed a five year old jaemin doing a thumbs up. She went back to yeji. "I'm serious"

"So am I!" Yeji exclaimed, drawing looks from the people near her table. She too was in the cafe as well, seated a few table away from winter. Because apparently, winter needed moral support. "But out of all places you could think of, it just had to be one where jaemin was current working at !?" She hissed, eyeing their classmate who got out from the kitchen with a tray of newly baked chocolate chip cookies. "There are other cafes in the city, but they can't beat na dough. But you get the point!"