Chapter 26

He tilts his head and shoves his hands in his pockets. I shook my head and rub my eyes, before glancing at each part of him. Searching for anything different. He looks different but I can't figure out why.

Maybe his hair is a little bit longer, or maybe he lost weight.

"Your hair is shorter." His tone is stunned, almost criticizing. He touches one strand of my hair with his fingers. Twirling and staring at it.

And I get him, I get it. He feels the same as I do. The fear of him changing too much and not being the same person he was when we were together. I inspect every single detail about him, it could be an insignificant trait. Any possible change. Any small detail indicating he's not the same anymore. That he's different. Different from the Andrew I knew, different from the Andrew I-

"Will you let me in?" He lifts his chin.

I take a deep breath when I open the door further for him. I breathe him in, trying not to blink this time. To not miss a single second, as if afraid he would vanish at any moment.

He halts, leaning against the door frame. His eyes are on mine and before he's completely inside the apartment, before I could move away, he pulls me to him.

He kisses me as if he's afraid I'll disappear too.

I hug him tight, kissing him back. I miss him. Of course, I knew it before. I was missing him since the day he left. But now that he's here with me I grab him as my life depends on it. As if it's all a dream like so many before and soon he would disappear.

But his bites and sucks prove me wrong. He's really here. With me. In Paris. And better than any other dream, he came to see me.

Our kiss is sloppy and desperate.

He materialized himself here and I don't know for how long. So we multitask. He takes my dress off while he's kissing my neck. I open his belt and fly, coordinating with bites on his bottom lip. We're kissing and touching and moving and taking each other's clothes off. Suddenly, we're entangled, lying down on my single bed. Not knowing how the hell we end up there.

"Ow, what a nice ass!"

Andrew jumps, covering me with his body. I peek over his shoulder just in time to see Prika smirking and whispering 'sorry' while leaving and closing the door.

"You have a roommate?" He asks, covering his nice ass with my blanket.

"Yeah." I bite my lip and we stare at each other for a moment, deciding if it's worth the risk of continuing from where we left and being caught again.

"Let's go to my hotel room."

***

He's fast to push me against the wall of his room. Sealing my lips with his. Thank God the hotel is very close to my dorm.

Our hands are desperate, our breaths are short and our mouths are fast to be tangled.

Andrew stops kissing and gets on his knees in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I attempt to keep my equilibrium while he's placing my legs on his shoulder.

My back is against the wall and when both of my legs are around his shoulder his mouth is on the perfect level of my-

"Oh", I moan feeling his breath on my center.

Is this his new move? Damn, I hate the idea of him having new moves.

He places my skirt above my waist and my underwear on the side, not hesitating to suck my clit right after.

He was never shy or subtle. That didn't change.