Chapter 40

It's Sunday night when Andrew finally gives a hint about whatever he found in the closet. To entice me, scare me, excite me, edge me, or give time to dissipate the soreness he created between my legs last week, he kept it to himself.

He took the time to provoke me. At each opportunity he got, he whispered dirty threats in my ear, held me in a possessive way, touched the bare minimum required to excite me, and when I tried to go further, he moved away—every freaking time.

Friday, he kept me on edge for the entire night. He made me squirm and beg so many times it was shameful.

So, Sunday night, when he came from our bedroom and placed my vibrator on the coffee table, I was shocked.

Andrew says nothing. He places it there to show me he found it and that now it's back in his possession and will be used as he pleases while I stare at it and squirm in my seat.

I know he has some dark and naughty ideas. I know he has enough energy to act on them all. Yet, he sits on the couch, taking his glass of wine and sipping it calmly while looking at me, waiting for my reaction.

"I want to do things to you, Kels," he starts, and I raise my eyes from the tool he placed on the coffee table towards his.

"Things that might be too much." I squirm and flush, taking in the adrenaline he brings. After so long, our sex life still is a discovery. I like the excitement and fear that comes from it because, at the end of the day, there is no one else I would trust with it but him.

"Did you follow my order?" He asks.

His order was not to touch me, not to come. And it's not like it has been a long time since the last time I came. It's been only two days, but he kept me so much on edge this weekend that it seems like months. My pussy has constantly been throbbing since Friday night.

"Yes," I respond, frustration evident in my voice.

"Little advice," he smirks. "I would add Drew to each of your responses if you want to cum at all tonight." He casually advises me, then takes his glass of wine and drinks again. His dark eyes are on me, telling me he will take whatever he wants to take tonight. And I feel goosebumps rising from the back of my neck and spreading throughout my body from fear and excitement.

"Yes, Drew." I enjoyed keeping this little thing I had, the control I have over him when it comes to sex, calling him Drew, to the minimum. Because I believe we cherish and crave when something is rare, not a usual occurrence. But he is not having it, not tonight. I recognize his different sex moods by now. Tonight is controlled and dominant.

He closes his eyes, and a pleasant shaky breath takes him for a second.

"Do you trust me?" He asks.

"Yes." His intense gaze lingers on me like he's testing if I hesitate for even a second. He's ready to push it further tonight, to test my limits and trust. I shake under his gaze.

"I want to try something." He leans back on the couch, and I get agitated. My fingers are playing with the hem of my shirt.

"If you want to cum, you'll follow my lead. Is it clear?"

"Yes, Drew." He smiles at my response.

"And if it gets too much, you tell me to stop. At any time."

I nod, and he raises a disapproving brow.

"Yes, Drew."

"Good. Now undress." He places his left foot on his right knee, getting comfortable with his drink in hand, and I look at him agape. After a few seconds, he glances at his watch and then at me, and I finally get up.