Ruthless & cold CEO

Before we start, I'd like to warn you about a few things regarding this story.

Be warned that this story contains abuse content as well as strong languages and some other things that might upset some readers.

This story is my own idea so if you come across any other stories that is similliar to this one then it's complete coincidence.

I'm not a professional writer so this story isn't perfect. It contains a lot of mistakes. (Grammar as well as spelling because I don't reread to check for mistakes.)

This is the first book of the Black Series. The other ones will be followed as soon as this one ends.

Also, this is the first book I've actually written on here so yes, it probably sucks.

Enjoy reading. Hopefully you won't be disappointed :)

WARNING : THIS BOOK SUCKS- NO KIDDING. IT REALLY DOES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS. (THE STORY IS CRINGE)

________________

STARTED THIS BOOK ON

: 30/12/20

ENDED THIS BOOK ON

: 24/01/21

ENJOY :))

________________

EDITED THIS BOOK ON :
20/07/21 - 11/08/21

________________

ENJOY READING :)
AGAIN, I HIGHLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ THIS STORY.

________________

Goodluck.

**

IN A HUGE MEETING room, a man was sitting comfortably on his chair with a serious and cold face, staring at the other people present.

Everyone was shivering under his murderous gaze.

His eyes were hardly blinking and there was no emotion visible on his face. Even though he was breathing, not a single muscle in his body was seen to be moving.

He was looking like a real machine.

The room was completely quiet. Only the breathing of the people present could be heard.

Alexander's eyes were fixed on one particular man.The man, who was in his late forties was slightly trembling under his murderous gaze. Sweat started forming on his forehead but he couldn't dare to wipe them away.

"Mr Lockwood, I'll ask you one question and I won't repeat it."

After a few seconds of silence, Alexander spoke again,"Do you think that I'm stupid?"

The man shook his head,"N..no what are you asking?You're not stupid..sir.."

"Mr Lockwood, I know I'm not. I asked for your opinion so give me your answer." Alexander responded in a voice which the other people present found intimidating.

"No, you're not stupid ,sir." Mr Lockwood replied and held his breath.

He knew his life was ruined and if it wasn't yet,it would be in a second or two.

"Then how dare you try to sell my company's information to other companies?" Alexander asked him, still keeping his cold face. His eyes were blank, not showing any sort of emotions. The people present in the room had no idea whether he was angry or not. They had no idea what his next move would be, he was unpredictable.

"I am sorry....I didn't have any choice..my daughter was sick and I needed the money for her operation...",Mr Lockwood stammered.

While the other people in the room felt sad for him and his daughter, Alexander smirked at him, "You don't have a daughter. I was about to fire you only but you dared to lie to me after everything that you've done." He clicked his tongue as he stared at the man.

"You weren't just going to fire me?",Mr Lockwood asked, confused. What else would Alexander do to him if not firing him from his job?

"Of course not." Alexander smirked, " You're going to spend at least ten years behind bars." As soon as Alexander said this, two security guards entered the meeting room and carried Mr Lockwood who was pleading and crying for forgiveness out.

Again,the room went silent. No one dared to speak to object his decision.They all watched the scene without uttering a word.

"I'm glad to see that you've all agreed that your fellow co-worker,Mr Lockwood got what he truly deserved." Alexander spoke as he noticed the silence.

They all nodded, not knowing what to say, "Let's continue this meeting." He ordered and appreciated the silence.

He was the ruthless and cold CEO of Black Corp that nobody dared to offend.