Russell

TWO MONTHS LATER

After spending two whole months on his private island with his wife and son, Alexander returned near his family and kissed goodbye to the so called break.

"Anything new?" Stefan asked as Alexander poured himself a drink.

He shook his head and took a sip, "He's being such a dick. I'm getting irritated"

"Relax. He'll show himself sooner or later." Stefan calmed him down and added, "He'll show himself. We need to be prepared."

"I've sent everybody to my private island for safety. I can't risk anything." Alexander spoke.

"Everybody? Who?" Stefan raised an eyebrow at him.

"Aria, Ace, Anna, Valerie, Mike, Kenzo, Brandon, Mom and dad." Alexander replied, "You'll be going too- with me."

"That's wise decision. They're under high security right?" Etefan asked and Alexander nodded, "They are under the protection of a hundredth men 24/7."

"Very well. Now take me to that island of yours, not that I need protection." Stefan chuckled.

"What was the thing you had to deal with when I took everyone there?" Alexander asked out of curiosity.

"It is your grandmother's death day. I went to the cemetery. Your father didn't remember, I don't want him to, either." Stefan sighed.

"Alexander, no matter what happens, I'll always be with you. Dead or alive, I'm always here for you. Never forget that." Stefan said, as if he knew that something bad was going to happen. He could feel it but he wasn't taking it seriously.

"Let's go, now." Alexander stood up, followed by Stefan. Just as they were about to leave the house, Alexander saw his father running towards them.

"Dad? What the fuck are you doing here?" Alexander asked.

"I forgot my suitcase when we went on the island." John said and facepalmed himself.

"You could've asked one of my men to get it for you!" Alexander responded.

"Well, I didn't think of that--",John scratched the back of his head, "Now that I'm here, I'll go get it. Wait for me."

John rushed inside and grabbed his suitcase then came back to Alexander. "Now we can go."

"I don't think so." A voice came from behind them. Alexander and Stefan stiffened, recognizing the voice immediately. They turned around and saw the man they've been looking for standing in front of them.

Russell

"Missed me?" Russell asked with a smirk. Before Alexander could say anything, six men came out of nowhere and two of them grabbed Alexander's arms.

"Leave him!" Stefan said furiously. They didn't grab Stefan or John, but only Alexander.

"Coward" Alexander shouted furiously at Russell.

"Coward? Who? Me?" Russel pointed at him, pretending to not know anything. "I'm no coward, dear. I've been planning for everything for today."

"I'll fucking kill you, bastard!" Alexander responded seriously.

"Really?" Russell asked and smirked before adding, "I don't think so."

"Grab him!" Russell commanded the other men. Again, two of them grabbed John's arms and forced it behind him back.

"Leave him out of this!" Stefan shouted at Russel but he couldn't care less.

"Why?" Russell asked, raising an eyebrow at Stefan.