Friends

"We can be friends." Alexander blurted out making Aria snap her head in his direction. "What?"

"I mean…If it will make you feel less like a prisoner, we could become friends. Then you'd put it…like you're staying with a friend…" he mumbled the last part quickly, "who wants to keep you safe."

Aria chuckled at that, "Okay then. Friends?" She extended her hand for him to shake which he did as he nodded his head, "Friends."

Aria flashed him a sincere smile, "So did you find out who made those photos?"

"Rosalyn. Nothing to worry about, I'll take care of it." He said and Aria nodded. He then added, "My grandfather's birthday party is tomorrow,by the way."

"Why are you telling me that? Am I invited?" She asked,raising an eyebrow.

"The fuck? Are you serious or are you just playing dumb with me?"Alexander frowned. Was she even listening when he was telling her about it at the hospital?

"What are you talking about?" Aria,on the other hand was confused.

"Aria, I told you about that when we were at the hospital...how could you forget?" Alexander wondered if he really told her.

'Maybe I didn't? But No if I didn't I would have known and I'm not old to forget about what I said. I told her and I'm sure.' He asked himself. Then he remembered that she was absent minded when he told her.

He sighed before saying," I told you but you weren't listening. Never mind, tomorrow is my grandfather's birthday and you're invited.After the party,we'll have a family dinner and you'll eat with us because my family is thankful to you and they want to thank you properly. So right now,I'm taking you out."

"what?why?" Aria was confused as to why Alexander would take her out.

"Because you need a dress for tomorrow and also because you haven't eaten dinner yet. I thought you didn't want to feel like a prisoner."

"Okay…right. But why are you being nice to me?" She asked "Not that I'm complaining...It's just that everyone calls you cold hearted and all that."

"Those are rumors. But I've got two sides. This side of mine, I behave like that with only my family and no one else." He replied before adding, "Consider yourself lucky."