Accident

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Alexander almost shouted at Brent who was staring at the ground.

"I-I'm s-sorry boss. We can't find a single thing about him. It's almost impossible." Brent spoke, his head still lowered.

Alexander sighed and ran his hand through his hairs, "You work for the best and you can't find the worst?"

"I'm sorry boss, but despite being the worst, he is very good in hiding." Brent said.

"Hiding...that's all what that coward knows." Alexander spoke angrily.

It's been a week since he learnt about Aria's pregnancy. They announced it to their family which made most of them cry with happiness. Even Stefan cried.

Anna and Kenzo adopted a two-year-old little boy who lost his parents in a car accident. He didn't have any other families so he was sent to that orphanage.

They named him Brandon after Anna's late father. Brandon Black.

Alexander has been trying to find Russell but in vain. That man was too good in hiding.

"Find him. I don't care how you're gonna do that but do it! I want him in front of me, Alive." Alexander ordered and left without allowing Brent to say anything further.

Aria was being under protection 24/7. She said that Alexander was being overprotective. Of course he would be, she was his weakness and on top of that, she was pregnant.

As soon as she saw Alexander entering the house, she hugged him and said, "I missed you. Can we go out today? I'm getting bored of staying in this house all day long."

Alexander sighed but nodded, "Fine. Go and get ready, we're going for dinner."

After a few minutes, Aria came downstairs, wearing a white dress. "Let's go!" She said happily as they left the house.

Alexander took her to a restaurant, one of the bests like always. They had their dinner and after that, they stood up and walked outside.

The parking was on the other side of the road so they had to cross the road to reach their car.

As they were crossing the road, Aria was eager to return home as she was very tired so she walked quickly and was ahead of Alexander who stopped and was speaking to someone on the phone.

Before either Alexander or Aria could react, a car hit Aria, making her fall on the ground. The car drove away as fast as It came.

"Aria!" Alexander shouted as he watched his wife rolling on the street with blood surrounding her.

He rushed to her and lifted her up instantly. He walked to his car and got inside then drove to the nearest hospital.

"Keep your eyes open- don't close them." He said to Aria who was struggling to keep her eyes open.

"I c-cant." She whispered breathlessly. After a few minutes, they reached the hospital. Alexander got down and carried her inside. As soon as he entered the hospital, every doctors attended Aria, putting her in a VIP ward.

Alexander leaned against the wall and waited for her.

After around two hours, the doctor came out. He lowered his head and spoke, "I'm sorry but we couldn't save the other child."

"What do you mean, other child?" Alexander spoke, confusion was clear on his face.

"Mrs Black was pregnant with twins. We could save only one." The doctor spoke with regret.

He punched the wall angrily. Pouring all his frustration in the wall which only resulted in hurting him but he couldn't care less.

"I lost one child... because of that motherfucker" He said furiously as he take out his phone and dialed a number. His knuckles were red and bleeding.

"Check the CCTV footage. Find out who the driver was. " He ordered Brent and hanged up. He sent Brent an address of where the accident took place.

"The other is alright?" Alexander asked and he nodded,"perfectly alright."