Payback

"Do you want me to prove it?"Alexander asked.

"Y-you have p-roof?",Thomas stammered. He was already sweating as he knew that Alexander wasn't bluffing. If he said he had proofs then he did.

"Want to see them?",He asked. Thomas immediately shook his head, "what do you want?"

"Two things."Alexander leaned comfortably on the chair he was sitting on.

"Which are?" Thomas was ready to do anything otherwise he knew very well that Alexander would expose him.

"First, I want you and your whole family to give me that contract. I'm sure it's with you so hand it over now.",Alexander said in a loud and commanding voice.

Thomas almost jumped in fear before saying to his wife, "hand him th-the con-tract."

Gabriella removed the contract from her bag and handed it to Alexander immediately.

Alexander opened it and read everything before saying, "This contract isn't valid anymore."

"What? No it is still valid!" Gabriella shouted angrily.

"Are you sure?" Alexander asked and removed a lighter from his pocket then in front of everyone he burn the contract.

"What the hell?", Thomas yelled and the Hawkins family watched the contact turning into ashes.

"Please do forgive me. I never meant to do that." saying that he smirked.

"The hell you did! You burnt it in front of us. It's no mistake!",Thomas shouted. His chance of getting a good match for his daughter was ruined and his chance of getting forty Billion dollars was also ruined.

"Did I?" Alexander drank his glass of wine which was in front of him on the table.

"You're a fucking brat!",Gabriella also shouted, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, "Now let's talk about the second thing."

"Right. What's the second thing?" Thomas asked.

"Keep your daughter away from me and my family. I don't want her to come near me and tell her to stop pretending like she's my girlfriend." Alexander spoke seriously.

"But she loves you." Gabriella said and glared at Rosalyn who was on the verge of crying.

"I don't fucking care! For hers and your own good, keep her away from me." Alexander repeated his words again.

"But Alex--",Rosalyn protested but she was cut off by him "It's Alexander."

"Right- Alexander, I love you please don't hurt me. You're saying this because of this bitch right?",Rosalyn asked, pointing to Aria.

"I'll show you who the bitch is here." saying that Alexander's men handed him a file which contained some photos.

"What's this?",Rosalyn asked, in confusion.

Alexander handed Mr and Mrs Hawkins the file. They gasp when they saw what was inside.

Just like Rosalyn did with Aria's pictures, Alex did the same with Rosalyn's.

"What happened mom? Dad?" Rosalyn didn't see the photos yet.

Without answering her question, Mr Hawkins handed his daughter the file. Rosalyn's eyes widened when she saw the photos.

"Th-these are f-fake.",she stammered before saying, "it- was supposed to be her." she pointed to Aria.

"What the fuck are these?",Rosalyn asked, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Payback." Alexander's answer was short and simple.