His money and body

After a few hours, Aria went downstairs and saw Caroline cooking in the kitchen. "Can I help?" She asked and went near to her.

"If you want." Caroline was first taken aback by her question.If it was another girl,she wouldn't have asked that, definitely.

Aria took a knife and helped Caroline in chopping the vegetables."Who are you to Alexander?" Caroline asked her.

"Nobody." Aria replied and continued what she was doing. She didn't have to think who she was because the answer was too easy and true.

"Nobody?" Caroline repeated and she nodded. "Then why are you here?"

"He said that I'm in danger because I saved him." Aria replied. "Save him from what?"Caroline asked,raising an eyebrow.

"I just saved him.",Aria shrugged before asking, "Where is he?"

"In his study room. He's probably working." Caroline replied.

After a few minutes,Aria was done in the kitchen,she went to sit in the living room with her phone. She went on messages and saw a lot of messages from Rachel.

R -Did you see what people are saying about you? Go and check!! Rumors are spreading and they're about you!! But please don't freak out.

Curiously, Aria went to check the rumors. Her eyes widened when she saw what people are saying about her.

comment 1 - What the hell? I'm sure she's just a gold digger! A slut who's just after Alexander's money and body.

That one comment was enough for her. "I'm not a slut...nor a gold digger.." she muttered, gripping her phone tightly in her hand. "Idiots."