Dinner

Alexander went to his room to get ready as he's taking Aria out for shopping and dinner.

When he was done, he went downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting for her.

After a few minutes, Aria came downstairs wearing a simple yet elegant dress which was perfect for the dinner.

"You look stunning.",Alexander said with a smile which she returned, "Thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

"So, is everything alright?"Caroline asked as she saw them together and all decked up.

"Yes." Aria smiled. "Where are you two going?" Caroline asked.

"I'm just taking her out for dinner and also, I'm taking her to buy a dress for tomorrow." Alexander replied.

"Dinner? That's it? Not a date?"Caroline asked, smiling sheepishly.

"No,It's just dinner-",Aria spoke.

"Whatever you say." she grinned at them.

"let's go." Alexander said and he left with Aria. After a few minutes of driving, they finally reached at the restaurant where Alexander planned on taking her.

It was one of the best and luxurious restaurant in the country. It is specially known for it's great service and delicious foods. The food here are made by specialists, by great chefs.

As soon as Alexander entered the restaurant, he didn't have to say anything, a man just approached him right away.

"Kindly, follow me, sir. We have your table ready."

Alexander and Aria followed the waiter until they reached a table which was at a corner. It was beautifully decorated and it wasn't the same as the other table.

This one was different. Even the chairs were different. Both of them sat down and gave their orders.

"So, tell me, Aria. Do you have any siblings?" Alexander wanted to know more about her.

She shook her head, "No, there's only me."

"What is your father's health issue?"Alexander asked as he knew her father was going to die. He wanted to help her but it was useless.

"He has heart problems-- if they operate him, he will die because he's old and weak and they don't want to take risks." she felt sad while talking about her father.

Alexander noticed that and changed the subject, "I guess you already met my family."

"I did. They're very sweet.",she smiled at him. "So no one knows about you ruling the underworld except your grandfather?" she asked.

He nodded, "You're not supposed to know that either."

"But I do and you can't do anything about it." She chuckled, "don't worry your 'secret' is safe with me. My lips are sealed."

Few minutes later, their orders came and they dug in their food. It was really delicious, Aria was having the time of her life with Alexander.

She couldn't help but feel lucky at that time. She got a new friend, who's protecting her, on top of that he's handsome.

After they were done with their food, a waiter came and took their empty places and glasses away.

"Let's go." he said and stood up. Aria didn't see him pay so she asked, "wait, you need to pay."

"I don't need to pay, let's go." He replied. "why not?",she asked.

"Because I own this restaurant, it's mine." He replied and her eyes widened. She never thought that he would own a restaurant. "What else do you own?"

He sighed before replying to her question,"Clubs hotels, restaurants, Villas, apartments, malls among other thing. Actually...I own anything you could possibly think. Now can we go?"

She nodded and they left for the shopping mall. Alexander sat on the couch in one of the shops and waited for Aria to find her perfect dress.