His Past

Both Alexander and Aria turned around and saw a woman. She was wearing a red dress which barely covered her body.

Her blonde hair was falling on her bare back while she licked her lips seductively when Alexander looked at her.

Walking towards Aria and Alexander, she said in a seductive voice, "Alexander Black. I recognised you from there.",she pointed towards the entrance.

"And you are?" Alexander asked without even bothering to look at the woman for more than two seconds.

"I'm Ginna! How can you not remember me?" The woman pouted. She thought she looked cute but she didn't. She looked like a clown and Aria was holding a laugh when she saw her face.

"I have other important things to do than talking to you so if you have something to tell me, just tell me already." He was already getting annoyed at that woman.

"I'm Ginna Marielle. My father is your business partner, Joe Marielle and my mother is Grace Marielle. We were friends in university."

"Were we? I don't remember you to be honest and I've had only one friend and that was Rick.Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take my girlfriend for a dance. Let's go, love.",Alexander said to Aria and fowarded his palm.

Aria gladly put her hands in his and he led her on the dance floor where everyone were slow dancing.

Anna was dancing with Kenzo.
John was dancing with Bella.
Mike was dancing with some random girl.

Alexander rested his hand on her waist while the other hand was interlocked with hers. Her other hand was on his shoulder.

They were matching their steps even though it was the first time they were both dancing. Alexander used to come to these types of balls but he never brought anyone with him, he always came alone.

So it was kind of a shock for all the people present there that he brought a woman with him.

They were lost in each other's eyes. They kept on dancing and dancing until they heard people applauding, that's when they realised that the song ended and quickly pulled away from each other.

They walked towards a table and sat down with the whole family.

"You two look so great together!" Anna shouted happily.

"I agree! When's the wedding bro?" Mike asked and smirked.

"I'm sure that you would want to be alive to witness the wedding." Alexander said which made Mike rolled his eyes, "I wanna be a bridesmaid! I wish I was a girl--"

"You guys are talking about their marriage when Alex haven't even proposed yet!" Bella said. Her son was already old enough and she thought that it was high time for him to settle down. "I want grandchildren" she whinned.

"You can still have kids mom, you know? You're not that old.",Alexander spoke seriously but Aria, Anna, Mike and Kenzo bursted out laughing.

"No thanks. I don't want any more devils like you! You know, Aria, Alex was a little demon when he was a child. He used to Prank everyone in the family but then he stopped doing that when--",Bella was cut off by Alexander, "That's enough."

Alexander stopped his mother from saying further. He didn't want Aria to know about that. But Aria wanted to. She was slightly hurt that she opened up to him but he didn't.

"Alexander, how's the new deal going?" His father changed the subject instantly.

"Very well. I need to talk to you all about something. I mean I've been thinking about it for a while..."