Pregnant

It's been two months. Two months since Alexander found out that Paul worked for Russell Robbie.

In those two months, a lot happened. The best thing that happened was Alexander and Aria's Marriage. Alexander proposed to her on a yacht. The wedding took place a month ago since Aria wanted her father to be able to witness her wedding.

A few weeks later, Aria's father died. Anna had been of a great support to her. Alexander couldn't stay with Aria for long, to console her because he himself had been busy dealing with that Russell.

Russell was the leader of the Russian Mafia. He was the biggest enemy of Alexander.

Alexander has been trying to get rid of him ever since he got into the underworld but in vain, despite being the mafia king.

Every single person in the underworld knew Alexander and feared him except Russell. The Russian mafia did fear him but not Russell.

He forced his men to work for him, using their family as bait thus leaving the men who actually cared about their family no choice but to work for him.

Alexander never killed any of his men as he knew under what conditions they're working.  'Either you work for me, or watch your family die.'

Those men who sighed up to work for him, had no way of going back. And when Russell said something, he did it without thinking twice.

He was not old but not so young either. He was thirty eight years old. His enmity began with Alexander when Alexander killed his brother, Nate.

Nate tried to kill Stefan so, of course, Alexander would kill him. No one messed with his family and got away with it.

When Alexander returned home, he saw Anna sitting on the couch in the living room with her hand on her forehead.

"All good?" Alexander asked as he approached Anna who gave him a smile on seeing him.

"Yep. She's sleeping. Alex, we need to talk though." Anna spoke seriously.

Alexander nodded and said, "I'm all ears." He took a seat across Anna as she began, "She has been throwing up a lot since the morning. She is also feeling dizzy-"

Alexander cut her off, "what are you trying to say?"

"That she might be pregnant.",Anna said before adding, "Look, I know it because I've been through this."

Her voice saddened when she said that.

"I'm sorry" Alexander instantly said, feeling sorry for his sister-in-law.

Anna was pregnant with a girl but unfortunately, she have had a miscarriage. She lost her child and she couldn't have any more child either.

"It's okay, Alex. That's what god planned. Me and Kenzo planned on adopting a child soon." Anna said with a smile.

"That's great." Alexander smiled genuinely, "So what were you saying about Aria being pregnant?"

"Well, she threw up earlier today and just before she went to sleep. She has also been feeling dizzy, she told me about it. And her face is pale. I think you should take her to the doctor to be sure." Anna said.

Alexander nodded, "I'll do that once she's better."

"I'll leave now. Me and kenzo are visiting the Orphanage tomorrow itself but..." Anna said excitedly but trailed off at the end.

"But you'll need me to take care of the company while you two look for a kid. I can do that." Alexander finished it for her.

Anna gave him a bright smile, "Thank you so much! Go take care of your wife now."

"Will do." Alexander said and went upstairs while Anna left their house.

"Welcome home." Aria said to Alexander with a low voice.

"I'm sorry. I'm not able to stay with you lately but it's for our own good." Alexander explained to which she smiled despite her pale face.

"I understand. You don't have to explain anything anyway, Anna has been a great support and friend." Aria said.

Alexander moved towards Aria and sat next to her while she lied on the bed.

"She says that you might be pregnant." He spoke.

"Really?" Aria asked, She tried to fake her excitement but in vain.

Alexander noticed and guessed that she was sad, maybe she didn't want to get pregnant.

"Aren't you happy? Or at least excited to know that you might be pregnant with my child?" Alexander asked.

"Might?" Aria chuckled, "I am pregnant." she said seriously.

Alexander eyes widened on what she said. He was going to become a father- and this joy couldn't be described.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked her in disbelief.

"I found out yesterday. I wanted to hide it from everyone and surprise you people later but failed miserably when the symptoms kicked in." Aria spoke and sighed.

"Let me tell you that I'm extremely happy, I'm overjoyed to know that I'm going to have a child with you. I love you so much, Alex." Aria added and smiled.

"Thank you for being in my life, love. I love you so fucking much." Alexander said and placed his hand on her womb, "I love you both."