Love

"Thank you." Aria said as soon as they were in the car,on their way home.

"For what?" he didn't look at her. His eyes were fixed on the road ahead as he was driving.

Being one of the richest man in the world did have it's perks, having their own driver, having someone some one to do everything for them but Alexander liked to do his things on his own except cooking and cleaning the house as he's too busy to do so.

"For today. Now will you tell me where you hid my card?" he hid her card so that she wouldn't be able to pay. She was insisting, she's stubborn but Alexander was much more. To end that discussion, he took her card and hid it.

He smirked before removing the card from his pocket and handed it to her,"Next time,you shouldn't argue with me, love."

"I'm not your love--",Aria sighed. Alexander chuckled and said, "I know but that's how I'll always call you this until one day you become mine for real and for good."

"You're kidding." Aria chuckled.

"I'm not. I'm serious, Aria. I've never behaved like I'm behaving with you with anyone else apart from my family and that too sometimes or you could also say rarely. You make me feel free. When I'm with you, I don't care about anything else but you. I don't know how you did what you did, but you've actualy managed to make yourself a place in my heart."

"You're not saying that because you want me on your bed right? Because I'm not like those --"

"I know" He cut her off, "you're different and that's what intrigue me about you. And no, I don't want you in my bed, I mean I do but not like that." Alexander laughed.

"Like what then?"she was curious.

"When you're ready, when you want. You'll come to me, on your own will."

"I'm not interested." she mumbled.

"You will be, very soon."

After a few minutes, they reached home. Aria was confused of the little conversation they had in the car, on their way home. She felt happy to call Alexander's house her home. It was weird that it's been only a few days since she have met him.