New CEO

"You are joking. Please be serious for god's sake Alexander." John said and sighed,thinking that his son was joking.

"I'm not joking,dad. Look, you wanted to know the truth,so I told you. Believe it or not, I don't care. The only reason I came for dinner is to tell you all that I'm giving up the position of being a CEO and I did it. Either Kenzo or Mike take my place or I'm gonna give it to someone else. It doesn't mean that I won't help you guys. If you need any help regarding the company, just ask. So who's taking it?"

"Kenzo? Take it because Mike has yet to complete his studies, son. Alexander will help you." John said to Kenzo.

"Fine,okay. I'll take it.I'll be the CEO of Black Corp.Happy?" Kenzo asked, keeping a smile.

"Good. Here are some papers, sign them." Alexander gave Kenzo some papers which he took after much hesitation. He also handed him a pen and he took it before starting to read what's on the paper.

He read it aloud, "Alexander Black gives up his position of CEO of Black Corp to his brother, Kenzo Black. If the company suffers any loss, Kenzo Black, that is,the new CEO will be held fully responsible. The money that the company makes is to be divided among the family like always. Kenzo have the right to add, remove or change any rules in the company.  As the new CEO, Kenzo Black is expected to treat all staffs equally, whether it's friends, families or enemies. The new CEO isn't allowed to give up his position to another without consulting Alexander." Then he continued reading some rules and regulations.

After he was done,he looked up to see Alexander looking at him with a serious face, "Why is there my name on it?Like you already knew that I was going to take it. ,Kenzo said to Alex who shrugged ,"Actually, I made two. One for you and one for Mike."

Kenzo signed the papers, "Done."

"Congratulations,brother." Alexander shook hands with him like he just finalized a deal,"Thanks brother." Kenzo replied with a smile.

"Alexander, when will you tell us about the way you get money?" John decided to bring up that topic again.

"Never. Just drop it." Alexander spoke seriously and sternly.

"I am your father..you're my blood,my own son.",John said and slammed his fist on the table.

"And I don't care!" Alexander replied directly.

"John, It's for your own good! Listen to your son and drop it." Stefan said in a warning tone. He wasn't sure for how long he would be able to control the anger he was feeling towards his son at that moment.

"Both my dad and my son are hiding things from me and you can't seriously expect me to keep calm! Aria, do you know about this? About his job?" John asked Aria and all eyes turned to her including Alexander.

She glanced at Alexander, as if asking him for permission if she could tell him and he nodded. She sighed,"I do."

'Why do I always find myself stuck in their family drama?' Aria asked herself, frowning.