Painful Memories

"And Yet, you found me and saved me." Alexander spoke.

"I'm not heartless." She replied and glanced at Alexander who was already staring at her.

"Well, How did your parents die and how did you end up getting adopted?" Alexander leaned comfortably on the couch he was sitting on and fixed his gaze on Aria again.

"I- d-don't like talking about that-",she sighed, looking away, avoiding his gaze.

"You're coming to stay with me, in my private mansion."nHe said seriously, changing the topic. Aria immediately looked at him, "Not necessary. I have my own house, thank you." Her voice was filled with sarcasm.

"You're not safe. You'll be safe with me. Just come and don't argue."Alexander spoke.  She was about to oppose but he cut her off, "You're coming whether you like it or not."

"whatever…" she frowned, "when can I leave?" Aria asked curiously. She didn't want to stay in bed all day, let alone the hospital.

She didn't like hospitals, It rendered her sick. It reminded her of the painful memories she've had.

She used to be sent to the hospital every week for check-up. They used to beat her and heal her, it kept on repeating- and repeating until she finay mustered the courage and ran away.

They would even give her electric shocks. They used to wake her up using cold water.  They used to cut her skin, make her bleed then aggravate the wound by adding salt on it, sometimes it used to be chili.

Then they would spill boiled water on the wound to make it burn or They would burn her skin directly.

Her body is filled with scars. They used to torture her 24/7 until one day she couldn't take it anymore so she ran.

She ran as far and as fast as she could. She went to any way that her legs took her. She didn't care where she was going as long as she was far from that place

"Later today. When they're done checking you up and making sure that you're fine then they'll let you leave." Alexander replied.

"Alright" was all what she said.