Unconscious

"You are nobody to talk to me like that." Liam shouted angrily to Aria who seemed unaffected by his stupid anger.

"Mr Griffin- Calm yourself down." Alexander intervened and stopped Liam.

"Ugh-" Liam groaned and sat down in his seat again. He glanced at Alexander whose gaze was fixed on Aria.

"Beautiful right?" Liam asked Alexander as he noticed him looking at Aria.

"I've seen her before." Alexander said, trying to cover up the fact that he found Aria breathtakingly beautiful.

"Really?" Liam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your order, sir." Another waitress came and gave them their food then left.

"Let's eat first, shall we?" Liam asked, as he glanced at the mouth watering food in front of him.

As soon as they were done with their food, Alexander and David stood up and Alexander spoke, "The deal is off."

Liam also stood up immediately, "What?! You can't do this!!"

"I sure as hell can." Alexander said seriously and left the restaurant with David.

At the same time, Aria also left the restaurant. She needed to go to the hospital to see her father as he was sick. Alexander was about to enter his car with David when someone hit David on the head and he fell unconscious.

"You brat!! You should have accepted the deal!! You've signed your death contract." A man said to Alexander.

"Actually, I did not sign any contract." Alexander responded and smirked at the man. His eyes then fell on David's unconscious body and he sighed.

'Fuck' he thought, knowing that things were about to get dangerous.

And he was right. His eyes fell on around ten other men who were coming out from the back of the restaurant. Letting out a groan, Alexander rolled up his sleeve, ready to take them down. Aria was standing and watching everything. He managed to shoot some of the men using his own gun. Then, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. He placed his hand to see that he was shot. He looked up at the man who shot him before shooting him in the head.

"A silencer-Are you fucking kidding me right now?" He mumbled before lifting the unconscious David and put him in the car, ignoring the pain.

He was beginning to lose consciousness because of the amount of blood that he was losing. Aria furrowed her brows as she watch him. He walked towards the bodies before removing his phone. He then texted someone. 'I've sent you an address. Get someone here and clean the mess.'

He groaned in pain making Aria walk towards him. He raised his brows at her questioningly, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Came to help you, obviously. You clearly need it." Aria said,pointing to his bloodied shirt. Alexander look down and sighed, "Get in the car."

Aria nodded as she helped him and they both got in the car. Alexander could not let her off with what she had seen.