The Protagonists

NA JAEMIN

He's patient, logical, enthusiastic, inquisitive, and persistent

Jaemin studies criminology and has a place as one of the best students in his department.

His partner is Huang Renjun, who is also Jaemin's childhood friend.

Loyalty is the trait that represents Jaemin's personality best.

Jaemin lives in the same condominium as Jeno.

Jaemin experienced a tragic experience, which made him choose criminology as his career.

LEE JENO

He's solemn, responsible, and stubborn

Jeno studies Law, and he's the best in his department.

Jeno's partner is Lee Donghyuck, Haechan.

Several students admire and have a crush on Jeno.

Generosity is Jeno's hidden trait.

Jeno lives in the same condominium as Jaemin, but he doesn't know either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS

#1

The book resembles a fiction story, which means that the content is only for entertainment purposes. Its content doesn't mean to harm or offend anybody.

#2

This book is an original story that uses NCT DREAM members as characters, with Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno as the leads.

#3

The storyline includes the content of violence, murder, and descriptive injuries. The aspects listed won't get described explicitly. However, if you're sensitive to this type of content, beware.

#4

It is an LGBT+ themed fictional book.

#5

This title is the first book of the sequels, and it's part of the series: LOVE & DEVOTION.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY THE BOOK!