New Home

Chris' pov
I woke up in a happy mood. I've decided that I will be adopting her. Today. I quickly take a shower and get dress. Run downstairs to eat a little something then run out the house. "Oh, my keys" I ran back inside and grabbed my keys and lock the door and hop in my car. Driving to the orphanage.

It doesn't take long for me to arrive. As soon as I did, I get out of my car, locking it and walking up the stairs and knocking at the door. This nice lady opens the door for me. "Hi! What can I help you with?" "Um hi, I'm here to adopt one of your girls" I tell her and she lets me in and to her office. "Do you know who?" She asks me while searching for some papers. "Yes, her name is Olivia" I tell her and she smiles while placing the papers on the table. "Ah Liv, she's amazing" she takes out a pen. "Please sign here and I'll find someone to get her" she walks out and stops a girl. "Ash, could you please tell Liv to pack her things. Someone's adopting her" I look back and see the Ashley girl smile at me and heads upstairs.

Olivia's pov
I'm sitting in my room, scrolling through Instagram when I hear someone run in the room. "You in trouble?" I ask whoever's there. "No but pack your things" it was Ashley. "Why?" I sit up and look at her confused. "You're getting adopted" she says and my mouth drops. "Who's adopting her?" I heard Annie walk in and I roll my eyes. I feel like if I do that too often, then they will get stuck there one day. That's what Katie told me. "Someone" I get up and start packing my stuff, which isn't much. Ashley also helps me. "Thanks" I tell her and she just smiles.

After a bit, I walk downstairs with my suitcase and my rolled up poster. You can still tell that it's been ripped in half but it's okay. I can hear Katie talking to someone...wait! "Ah Olivia!" I hear Katie say and she walks in front of me. "You got everything?" I nod my head. "Okay this is Mr. Evans and he's here to adopt you" she moves out of the way and I see him standing there smiling down at me. Holy shit. Shit fucking bitch. 

I then smell Annie behind me with her strong ass perfume. Makes me want to throw up. "Your adopting her?" Annie says. "Yes I am!" Chris says looking happy. I look back and see Annie rolling her eyes and walking back upstairs. "Well are you ready to go?" Chris asks while taking my suit case. "Thanks and yes I am" I walk out with my poster in my hand. He puts my suitcase in the back and opens the door for me. I thank him and as I was about to but my seatbelt on, I hear Ashley shouting my name.

"Liv wait!" She says and I get out of the car. "Yes?" She's now standing in front of me. "Here I want you to have this" she hands me a piece of paper. I open it and it's her number. They didn't dare to share me their number but now, here we are. "Thanks" I put it in my pocket. "Make sure you call or text me okay?" She hugs me which caught me by surprise. "Okay" she lets go and walks back up the stairs and waves at me. I wave back and climb back in the car and put my seatbelt on.

"You ready kiddo?" Chris asks. "Ready as I'll ever be" I sigh and look out the window. I waved at Ashley as we drove off. "So?" I start off with. I don't know what else to say. "So" he replies and I can't help to laugh. "How is it like to play Captain America?" He thinks for a bit. "Well it's exciting" bruh that's it? "Cool" I look out the window and I see that we are passing by some beautiful nice modern houses. "So I hear you like to act" he says pulling in a beautiful driveway. "Yeah I do! Someday I'm hoping I can be in a movie or tv show or something, Even like in a little commercial" he laughs as he climbs out the car. He walks over and gets my suitcase and I get out of the car waiting patiently for him.

"Welcome to your new home" we walk in and it's beautiful. "Wow" I look around and he laughs. "Come on, let me show you your room" I follow him as he's still carrying my suitcase. "This is it" he opens a door and lets me inside. "Oh my god" I look around. "I know it's not much but we can go shopping for things you like. Maybe Scar or Lizzie could help us" I freeze as he said their names. "You mean THE SCARLETT JOHANSSON AND THE ELIZABETH OLSEN!?" I swear I will have a heart attack if he says yes. "Yup" argh shit here it comes. "Only if you want too" he sets my suitcase down. "Of course I want too" he smiles. "Okay well I'll let you unpack and check up on you later" he says and walks out closing the door behind him.

I put my stuff away then lay on my new bed enjoying it. "Ahhh I could get use to this" I tell myself while getting under the covers and closing my eyes. Falling asleep because why not.

I hope you guys like this so far I just had this amazing idea with her involving acting and stranger things that's why I did this