Kacey's party

⚠️mention of alcohol and drugs oh and maybe suicide⚠️ 

Ashley's pov
"Hey Kacey" we both get in the car with Dodger sitting in the back with Liv. "You sure you don't want to go back?" My friend ask. I look over to Liv and she nods. "Yeah" she nods her head and drives to her house. "How many people will be at the party?" That made me look up and look at them. "There's a party?" I ask and they nod. Oh god. This is not going to end well. "Maybe around 100 people maybe more" Kacey says pulling up to her house.

"You know where your rooms are" Kacey says opening the door to her house. Well her parents house. Apparently they aren't here at the moment. So we might actually die. "Follow me" Ash says and I follow her upstairs to a room. Dodger is right behind me. "This is where we are staying" she says opening the door for me. I look inside and it's actually nice. Let's just say that Kacey's parents are loaded. "How long are we staying here for?" I ask her. "I don't know" well then...I sit down, Dodger next to me, looking around the room. Ashley left to help and get the party ready. "Now what?" I ask Dodger but he just barks. I then get a text from Scarlett.

Scarly 🕷❤️

Liv, where are you guys?

The library

No your not
Your dad and I just checked and you guys aren't there

Oops

Where are you?

In a secret place that I can't say

Olivia Evans, tell me where you at right now

No

Why? What's wrong?

You're having a baby

What? No I'm not

Ashley heard you on the phone earlier talking about how your pregnant

She got that all wrong. I was making sure that I have to go and film a movie
Read...

Okay so Ashley is stupid and I want to go back now. I walk downstairs seeing Ashley put some drinks in the fridge. "You are dumb" I say walking up to her. "I've heard that one before" she laughs but I'm not in the mood. "It's not funny Ashley. I want to go home" she looks at me confused. "Why?" "Because Scarlett is not pregnant and you are stupid and you shouldn't even be drinking those" I point to the drinks. "Unless you want to walk all the way home then go" she says now ignoring me completely. I sigh and walk back upstairs and find Dodger playing with his toy I brought him. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow and see if she's going to change her mind. Dad has been texting me non stop asking me if I'm okay and to come back home. I just ignored it. There's nothing to do so I just fell asleep beside Dodger who laid his head on my stomach.

Time skip to the party starting...

I wake up to music blasting through the house and people shouting the lyrics. I guess the party started. This party shouldn't be happening they are literally like all 17 or 18. I'm just going to lay here and watch tv until it dies down a little. Yeah...it didn't die down after 2 hours. That's when I heard Ashley's name being yelled. I sigh knowing that she's doing something so stupid. I open the door and close it before Dodger can get out. I slowly make my way down the stairs. I see some drunk people laying on them. I carefully try not to step on them but I accidentally stepped on someone's face. They didn't even move. They must be dead.

The music is blasting and it's really loud. They are going to be deaf by the end of it. I go over to the kitchen so see Ashley drinking too many shots. She's already drunk enough. "Ya!!!!" The kids around her shout. I see Ashley and she looks at me. "Heyyyyyyy" she slurs her words. I roll my eyes and bring her upstairs to the room. Let's just say it took a while but we finally made it. I set her down on the bed. "Let me go backkkkk" she complains. "Go to the bathroom and drink water" I tell her. She sigh and does so. I wait patiently on the bed and I can hear some thing being moved around but I don't think to much of it. I then hear it stop. I never heard the water running or anything.

I get up from my spot to see if she's okay. "Ash?" No response. "I'm coming in" I tell her. I wait for an answer but there nothing so I open the door and see her on the floor with some pills next to her. "Ashley!" I kneel down next to her trying to wake her up. She's not waking up. I check her pulse and it's there. I think. I don't know what to do. I look around for a phone then remembering that I left mine in the room. I run back to get it then back in the bathroom crying.

I immediately dial 911 telling them that she overdosed and needs an ambulance right now. I told them the address. It wasn't long before they came and ran into the room taking her away. Then cops came and shut down the party. I follow the paramedics downstairs and outside with Dodger on his leash. I'm not about to leave him here. "C-can I come?" I ask them as I try to stop the tears. "Are you her sister?" He ask and I nod. They let me in the ambulance and we drove to the hospital. Dodger sat on my lap.

"Do you know what she was taking?" They ask me doing some check ups on her or something. "I-I don't know. It was blue and she also had shots right before" I tell them wiping my tears away. We soon arrive and they rush her inside. I follow them close with Dodger. They told me that I had to wait in the waiting area and they also said that I wasn't allowed to have pets in here. I told them that I wasn't leaving without my sister being okay so they finally let me. Oh and they also said that they know who I am so they let it slide. Dodger was being a good dog anyways. I sat down on a chair with Dodger next to me. He laid his head beside my feet as I called dad.

The phone call...

                                                                                                                                                                                             Dad?

Olivia!?
What's wrong? Are you hurt?
Where are you?

In the hospital...Ashley overdosed

We're on our way, stay there okay don't move

Okay, please hurry

Okay just hold on

We hang up and I wait patiently. On the inside I'm shitting myself. Dodger now sat in the chair next to mine as I pet him for comfort. It was about five minutes later when a creepy looking dude came up and sat right next to me. I ignored him but I felt him staring at me. "Can I help you?" I ask him. He doesn't say anything. He just keeps staring at me. I'm feeling a little uncomfortable and I think Dodger knew that. Dodger got up from his place and crawled onto my lap growling at the man. I got up with him still growling at the man and sat somewhere else. The man was still looking at me and I'm just hopping that dad and Scarlett will come soon. If not, Dodger can literally bite his face off.

"Olivia!" I look up and see dad and Scarlett running towards me. I set Dodger down and ran to the and embracing them into a hug. God I miss that lavender scent and that clean shave one. "Are you okay?" Dad ask looking over at me. I nod my head then we still hear Dodger growl. Dad and Scarlett look over to why he's growling. "How long has he been staring at you?" Scarlett asks me. "For a while" I shrug. She sigh and dad walks over to him. "Come on, let's go see if they have any news" I grab Dodger's leash and we walk to the front desk. "Any news on Ashley Evans?" Scar asks the lady that let me keep Dodger. "No, not yet but we will let you know as soon as possible" she says and Scar nods.

We sit back down away from the man. I actually think he left or something. Now dad is with us. "So, what's happening?" He ask looking a bit mad. I nervously laugh getting ready to tell them the story.