On Set

Olivia's pov
It's been a couple of weeks now and I'm finally on set waiting for my scene with Millie and my stunt double, Gracie. We were talking until Finn came up to us telling that it was our turn. "Ready?" Millie stands up and Gracie. "Always" I said walking to set. We get in our position and start acting.

Ashley's pov
Liv's on set right now and Scar and I are going to surprise her. Dad is already there since he wanted to go watch. Anyways. "Shhh" I tell the squad. Oh I brought her friends with me too. "Ouch your stepping on my foot!?" Cami whisper yell and I roll my eyes. "Guys shut up!" Caleb spoke and they all finally decided to shut up. We waited till the scene end and it finally did. I see Liv sitting on her skateboard with her backpack and outfit for the part. Gracie is behind her just chilling. I hear a camera noise and I look over to see scarlett with her phone smiling.

"What?" She asks and I shake my head. "It's for an album!" She gently pushes me. "If you say so" her friends laugh after I said that and Scar just rolled her eyes. "Okay let's go" I tell them and they follow me towards Liv. I see dad walking towards us and I wave.

Scarlett's pov
Chris comes up to me and kisses me real quick. "I miss you" he said and I can see from the corner of my eyes, the kids turned around. "Miss you more silly" I kiss his cheek and I hear Ashley gagging. "Y'all are gross" she says turning back around and walking towards Liv. "Olivia Evans!" She shouts and Liv snaps her head in that direction and runs off to hug her. "What are you doing here?" She asks obviously not seeing her friends standing right there. "Um Liv" I speak and she looks at me and I point behind me. "Bruhhhhhhh" she says and they all laugh. They do a big group hug and Chris tries to join in but Liv pushes him out. They finally break the hug and she seems me. "Scarly!" She says jumping into my arms. "Hey kid" I put her down and kiss her head.

Time skip till the end of the day...

Olivia's pov
"So what are you bimbos doing here?" I ask them as we are sitting in the car. Scarly is driving them home since dad has an interview or something to go to. All I know is that it's important. "To see you. Duh" Kie says rolling her eyes. "Okay Kiara" I sarcastically say and they all laugh. We just all talk until everyone gets dropped off. "So what do you girls want to do?" Scarly asks us and I look over to Ashley. "How long are you staying till?" Ash asks with a smirk. "Um till tomorrow...why?" Scary answers thinking that we're up to no good. "No reason" I tell her and Ashley laughs.

Scarlett's pov
We arrived to Chris' house and I'm kind of nervous to what the girls have planned. They said it was nothing...but I don't know. "Liv could you come down for a sec!" I shout then hear someone running down the stairs almost falling. If I wasn't there to catch them, they would have face planted. "What's up?" She gains her control and looks at me. "Look at these" I show her my phone and show her the pictures I took of her on set.
"Could you send me those?" She asks and I said that I would. "Now are you hungry?" I ask her and she nods her head and walks to the kitchen. I follow her. "Is there something you want to eat?" She turns around and shrugs.

"Okay then, tacos it is" I said pulling the ingredients out. Liv asked me if she could help and I obviously said yes. She was washing the salad as I was cooking the meat. "Can we have a sleepover tonight?" I hear Ashley walk in the kitchen on the phone with someone. I turn around and think. "Yeah sure!" I tell her and she runs off to who knows where. I continue to cook until I hear someone say 'ow'. I look over and see Olivia with a knife in her hand and her finger is bleeding. I immediately run to her and carefully take the knife out of her hand.

"What happened?" I calmly ask her and I lead her to the sink to rinse the blood off. "I tried cutting the salad and I accidentally cut myself" she says trying hard not to cry. "Hey it's okay" I run her finger under the water and I know it stings a little. I can tell how she tensed up. "It hurts" she says as I shut the water off. "I know baby. I'll get you a bandaid" I told her and she nodded waiting. I walk to the bathroom and pick out a black widow bandaid and walk back to see her trying to cut the salad again. "Liv what are you doing?" I gently take the knife away again. "You're gonna get blood all over the food" I tell her.

"Sorry" she says looking down. "Here I got you you're favourite" she looks up and I show her the bandaid. Her eyes light up. "Okay after, you can tell me what you did today" I tell her putting the bandaid on then kissing it to make it 'better'. I made Liv sit down and I finish the cutting since I don't want her to cut herself again. "So we filmed some scenes where I was on the skateboard in the gym and Eleven did her magic and made me fall. It was fun" she tells me and I nod my head. "Millie seems really nice" I tell her and she nods her head. We talk about anything Liv wants to talk about. It's fun talking to her. She's so easy going. Which is nice. It's impossible for someone to hate her. Impossible.

Suggestions