Nicknames

Olivia's pov
We arrived to a restaurant called...umm. I had to tilt my head a little because Ashley's big ass head is in the way. "Ashley could you move" I shoved her so that I can look at the sign. "You could ask nicely shrimp" she says and I know that they will be asking why I have that nickname. Great. Oh the sign is called 'The Breakfast Club'. It looks cool so we go inside and we find a booth. We sit down and I sit next to Ashley but In front of Scarly and Ashley is beside me in front of dad and Scarly and dad are next to each other. Does that makes sense?

"Hi, my names Alexis and I'll be helping you today" a 16 or 17 year old girl came up to us with a pen and a paper pad. "Hey, your Alexis Miles from school. Well when we used to go" I tell her and I nudge Ashley and she looks up. "Oh yeah hey" Ash says and I smile. "Hi nice to meet you. Please call me Alex" we all nod and she continues. "So what would you guys like to drink?" She looks at us waiting for our answer. "Can I have chocolate milk please?" I ask her and I hear Ashley laugh. I turn around and glare at her. "Why are you laughing spider?" She goes red when I called her that. Hahah that's what you get. "Oh nothing" she says looking at her menu. "Sir, what about you?" I think she knows who they are but she's acting cool. If I had to be her, I'd be freaking out. "I'll just have a coffee please" he says then it's Scarly's turn. "I'll also have a coffee" she says. "Ugh you guys are so boring" I complain and start drawing my pictures. Yes I asked for some marker and papers to draw. Sue me.

Alexis gets our food order too and leaves but before she does she says. "I love your pyjamas" she says and we say thank you and she walks away. "So?" Dad says and I look up from my drawing. "So what?" Ash asks confused. "How did you guys come up with those nicknames?" Scarly asks and I sigh. "I'll go first" Ashley says but I want to go first. "No, I'm going" I said glaring at her. "Let me go first or else I'm exposing your ass" I told her and she looked scared. Good. I will expose her anyways. Just not everything. "Fine" Ash rolls her eyes and dad and Scarly are looking at me waiting for the answer.

"So one day, Ashley was hungry when we were walking back from school but she didn't have food so she had to wait until we got home but that was like 10 minutes away and she was dying. So I suggested that she should eat a spider since they have protein and it's kind of like food. I didn't know she would actually do it" I look over at Ash and she's basically under the table embarrassed for life. "Then she saw one of those small black spiders, and ate it" I laughed so did dad. But Scarly look shocked but worried. "So that's why I call her spider" Ash hits me on the head. "Ow you bimbo" I smacked her arm. "Don't ask about that one" Ash says and we nod.

"Now my turn" Ash says and I'm getting scared of the way she will say it. But it's not that embarrassing. "Okay so Olivia has the nickname shrimp or shrimpy because one day we went to a restaurant and there was lobster and she always wanted to try it but I told her that she was allergic to sea food but she said that she will be fine. I had her epipen just in case" she looks at me. "Hey it was good though" I said and Scarly laughs. "Anyways, she orders the food and we waited. Soon enough the food came so she started eating it. I was looking after her making sure she wasn't dying but literally 10 seconds later, her throat was closing up and she was dying" I was covering my face. I was getting red I just know it. "So I stabbed her" "which hurt like a bitch" I said. "Language" dad said. "And I had to take her to the hospital myself and I was like 14 and I had to drive there" she said. "Yeah I feel bad for whoever was on the streets that day" I said laughing.

"Here's your food" Alexis came over with another waiter and handed us our food. "Thank you Alexis" I make sure when I said that I look over at Ashley. "Your welcome. Enjoy!" She says and walks away. "Dad can I have some more chocolate milk?" I ask him and I can tell he's hard core thinking. "Maybe some water, we don't you having a sugar rush" he says and I sigh. Next target. "Hey Scarly..." I say looking at her. "No chocolate milk" she says. Ugh I thought she would be on my side. As it was on cue, Alexis walks over. "Would you guys like a refill?" She asks and dad was about to answer but I answered myself. "Yes actually. Could I have some more chocolate milk please?" I ask her. "Sure, anything else?" She looks around and they say no thank you. "Be right back" she walks off and I smirk at dad and Scarly. "If she gets a sugar rush then you're taking care of her" dad told Scarly. "What? Your her dad" she says. Uh oh. "Fight fight fight fight" I said waiting for stuff to go down. "Yeah but by the way you talk about her, she's basically your daughter" dad said and my jaw dropped. "Here's your drink" Alexis sets it down then leaving "Anyways" Ash says making everyone eat again.

Scarlett's pov
It's true that I see Ashley and Olivia as my own. "Can we go now?" Liv's complaining. "Yeah let's go" Chris said and we payed. We gave Alexis girls 100$ tip because why not. "You should go ask Alexis for her number" I heard Liv talk to Ashley. "Okay" she says while Olivia is pushing her towards Alexis. I don't know what's that about but I know that Ash has a little crush. But I don't know. "So what would you like to do today?" Chris asks me. "Whatever the girls want to do" I tell him and he smiles. "You know I love you right?" Chris said and I rolled my eyes. "Oh I didn't know?" I said sarcastically. I just kiss him in the cheek and then the girls come back. "Ashley got her number!" Liv says a little to excited. It's cute. "Shut up Livy" she says and walks out. "Well let's go" Chris says taking my hand and walking out of the restaurant with Olivia holding my other hand. I could get use to this.