Where are you going?

Ashley's pov
We are finally home after a while and we got the dog! His name is Dodger and he's adorable. Anyways, I was about to take him out for a walk but I over heard Scar saying something. She's talking to someone on the phone I think because dad isn't here. "Are you sure that it's positive?" I hear her say. Then it went silent. "Thank you" I run away so that she doesn't see me. Dodger runs after me thinking it's a game. I run up to Liv's room and open her door. She's talking to her friends. "Pack your shit, we need to go" I tell her. "What? Why?" I didn't answer. I packed her shit for her. "I'll talk to you later" she tells her friends then hangs up. "Here" I give her her bag.

I take her hand and rush downstairs before Scar can see us. I already got my stuff and some food and water for Dodger. And some toys and stuff. "Put his leash on" I tell Liv and she does it. We walk out the door and I quietly close the door behind me. "Come on" I take her hand and lead us down the driveway. I see that dads car pulling up. Shit. "Where are you two going?" He ask as his window rolled down. "To the library" I tell him which is a lie but he doesn't need to know that. "Okay come home soon" he says and we walk the opposite direction of the library.

"So what's going on?" Liv ask after a couple minutes of walking. "Scarlett is pregnant" I tell her looking straight ahead. I already know that Liv stiffened of the thought of that. "Oh" she says looking down. "Can I?" She ask for the leash and I give it to her.

Olivia's pov
Okay so let me explain why we are out here in the first place. Ashley said that Scarlett is pregnant which is bad because whenever our foster parent or whatever would get pregnant, they would immediately send us back since they have a child of their own. Same thing with Ashley. So that's why this shit isn't fun. I was day dreaming until Dodger pulled on the leash making me fly away. Literally. That's how light I am. I literally flew. He ran off after something. "Dodger! Wait!" I shout after him as Ashley is trying to catch him. He was running too fast and this is a crowded place. "Dodger!" Ashley's shouts.

We were getting close to a cross walk and it had a red hand so we couldn't go. "Dodger stop!-" I bumped into something or more like someone onto the busy street (close to the sidewalk). That made me let go of the leash with Dodger running off. "Olivia look out!" Ashley shouts and I hear honking coming my way. I didn't have time to react, someone pulled me up and onto the sidewalk right next to Ash. I look up to thank whoever save me and you won't believe who it was. It was Florence Pugh . "You alright?" I blink a couple of times to notice that she's talking to me. "Y-yeah thanks" I look around but I can't see Dodger anywhere. Then I look back at Florence and see someone standing behind her that looks familiar- wait hold up. It's Hailee Steinfeld .

Time to die.

"Wow, it's real" I whisper to myself making Hailee laugh. "I can't find him anywhere" Ashley says breathless. "Is this Dodger?" I look beside me to see Raffie coming towards us with him. "Little buddy ran off on ya" she says handing me back his leash. "Thank you" Ash and I say together and hug her. "Kacey is here" Ash tells me and I nod. She's picking us up and driving us to her place. "It was nice meeting you" I wave at all of them and we walk away. "Isn't that Evans kids?" I hear Florence say before I couldn't hear any more of their conversation. I can't believe I just met them!