Sick

Ashley's pov
I feel someone climb in my bed and I look over to see Olivia crying. Why is she crying? I look over and the time is 4:18am. I hear her sniffle and I turn my body to face her. "Liv what's wrong?" I ask her. "My stomach hurts" she tells me. "On a scale of 1-10" I ask her and she thinks for a bit. "4" she tells me. "I don't know what medicine I should give you-" "I'm fine I want to sleep with you" she says and I nod my head. "Wake me up if it feels worse" I tell her and she nods her head. "Nigh Ash love you" she turns around and makes herself comfortable. "Love you too" I say falling back to sleep.

Olivia's pov
I woke up in Ashley's bed with my stomach still hurting. It was getting worse. The pain is probably at a 6 now. Anyways I get up and walk downstairs. I see Scarly and dad making breakfast and having fun. I sit down on the chair with my head on the table. "You okay Liv?" Dad asks me sitting down next to me and feeling my head. "You're burning up" he says getting up. Few seconds later he came back with a thermometer. He told me to put that in my mouth and wait so I did. He waited beside me until the beep rang. "Okay seems like your fine but you don't look it" he says. "Does anything hurt?" He asks me and nod. "My stomach" I tell him.

"Okay we'll call in that you can't come to set today" he says standing up and I whine. "But I want to go! See I'm fine" I stand up immediately with my stomach hurting even more. "Yeah no you're staying" he says and I sigh. "That means more time with me!" Scarly comes over and hugs me. "Hmm sounds fun" "I can't tell if that was sarcastic or not" she says and I lay my head back down on the table. Scarly left to finish breakfast or something. "Move" I hear Ashley say as she shoves my head a little. "Ouch, you bitch" I tell her. "Hey no swearing and Ash be nice" dad says but that doesn't stop her from being a bitch.

She shoves my feet from under the table. Okay what's up with her? Then it hit me. I stand up trying my best to ignore the pain in my stomach and walk up to the calendar we have. I look at the dates and...ugh fuck. That little bitch is on her period so now she's going to be a bitch to me. I mean it's not her fault. Ish. "Ash what's up?" Scarly asks her but she doesn't answer and goes on her phone. "She's on her period" I tell them and dad looks uncomfortable but like not if that makes sense.

"Okay um do you need anything from the store Ash?" Dad asks getting his car keys. Ash shakes her head. Bitch please. "She's lying" I told him and Ash is glaring at me. "Wanna come with me? We will get some medicine too" he asks and I nod my head. "Bye Scarly. Bye bye Ashleyyyy" I pat her head and she shoves me arm away. "Don't be an idiot" Ash tells me and I roll my eyes walking away. I put my shoes on and follow dad out. I'm walking a bit slower. My stomach still hurts. "Still hurts?" Dad ask as I get in the car. "No" I told him but he doesn't look convinced. "Lie to me again then you're not going to get a treat" he says and I freeze. "Fine it still hurts" I tell him and he smiles. "Okay" he says driving off.

Ashley's pov
It's true. I'm on my period and I hate it. I want to cancel my subscription for this shit. "Do you need anything?" I look up and see Scarlett with a bowl of fruit in her hand. "No I'm good thank you" I tell her and she sets the bowl in front of me. "Eat it will help your stomach" she tells me and I smile at her and start eating. After I finished, I put my bowl away. "So what would you like to do today?" Scarlett asks me sitting down next to me. "Um I don't know" I scroll through insta. "Okay well tell me if there's anything you want to do" she says walking away to clean the kitchen up a little.

I don't know what's taking dad and Liv so long. I texted Liv a couple of times and she told me that they are coming and that I need to chill. Anyways I already wrote some new songs. All I need to do is record them but I don't feel like doing it today because of my monthly subscription. I sat there thinking of something I can do today when someone taps my shoulder. "What do you want Liv" I knew it was her because the way she did it. "Wow sheesh I'm giving you this" she hands me a bag and walks away.

I open and see all of my favourite candy even my favourite juice. I set that down and walk to the living room. "Thanks for the snacks" I tell dad and Liv who are in the living room. "Hmm" Liv doesn't look at me. "Your welcome" dad says and I sit next to Liv. "Sorry" I whisper to her and she smiles. "So what are we doing today?" Dad asks us. "Does your stomach still hurt?" I ask Liv and she shakes her head. "Can we go camping!?" Liv practically shouts. "That's so random" I tell her and she shrugs. "Who wants to go camping?" I hear Scarlett walk in and sit down on the floor. Why the floor? Weirdo. "I do!" Liv gets up and sits in Scarlett's lap. Both are weirdos. "But what about your filming" scarlett asks her. "They texted us saying that we have a break for a while" she says. "Well if everyone else wants to go then..." dad says looking at me. I sigh. "Fine let's go" I said getting up with a happy Olivia behind me. I don't really like camping but it makes Liv smile so why not.

Suggestions