Slime

Ashley's pov
Liv, Scar and I are sitting at the dining table eating our tacos when we hear the phone ring. I look over at Liv and she looked at me. I think we had the same idea. Scar was getting up to get it but Liv and I both shouted "I got it!" As we ran to the phone. "Girls be careful!" I hear Scar shout and I grab the phone before Liv could. I answer it. "Hello?" "Hey Ash, how's it going?" It was dad. "It's good" I answer him and I look at Olivia who is glaring at me. "So how's-" I tried talking but Liv snatched the phone out of my hands. "Hi dad!" She says and I roll my eyes. "Give me back the phone!" I whisper yell to her but she just shushes me.

"Who's on the phone?" I hear Scar come up behind us and I turn around annoyed. "It's dad" I say and I can see her eyes light up. She really loves him and it's so obvious. "Liv give me back the phone" I put my hand out waiting but she doesn't give it to me. Ugh so annoying. So I decide to snatch the phone since she did that to me. "Hey!" She shouts and kicks me on the leg. "What the hell!" I shout. I was about to slap the bitch but Scar stopped us. "Girls! Stop it right now" she says and we freeze. "Why is your girlfriend scary like that" I whisper into the phone and dad laughs. "Go finish your supper please" she says and we immediately walk away finishing our food.

Olivia's pov
Scarly was now talking on the phone with dad about god knows what. I low key don't even want to know. Ash and I finally finished our food and we put our dishes away. I also put Scars away too. After that, I flop on the couch with Ash almost crushing me. "Would you watch it!?" I said pushing her away from me. God she's annoying. "Wanna build a fort and sleep in it tonight?" She asks me already getting some pillows. "Sure" I help her build it. Then end results are actually cool. It's actually big. Could fit four or maybe five people in it. "Okay see you soon" I hear Scar say and I run in the fort. Ashley does the same almost breaking my arm.

We stay silent and we hear Scar walk around. "Liv? Ash? Stop hiding" we both hear her say and it's hard not to laugh. We soon don't hear anything. I look over at Ashley and she just shrugs. "Maybe-" I was talking but then out of nowhere we hear and see her emerge from the corner. "Boo!" She says and let me tell you. I almost had a heart attack. Actually, I probably did. My heart isn't functioning. "Ahhh fucking hell!" Ashley says and when she said that I knew she was going to be in trouble. "Ooooo you in trouble" I laugh still trying to get my heart to beat normally. "Ash don't say that again" Scar says and Ash nods. "I see you guys built a fort" she says climbing in and sitting down in front of us. "So what shall we do?" She asks and I think she immediately regretted saying that after I smirked.

Scarlett's pov
I am currently being dragged to the arts and crafts room. "So what are we doing here?" I ask the girls and they grab some stuff in the closet. "We're gonna make some slime" Liv says pulling out some glue while Ash gets some bowls and other things for it. "Are you guys even supposed to-" Liv cuts me off. "Yes and no" I look at her waiting for an explanation. "What I mean is that dad doesn't want us to make slime since it's messy but he also bought us these so..." she places the glue down. "Well I guess you can do it just don't make a mess" I was about to stand up but Ash pushes me back down. "You. Are saying" she says and I sigh. We start putting the glue in the bowl and stuff like that. I wasn't sure that this was a good idea but it's making the girls happy so it's fine.

Chris' pov
The interview is now over so I'm headed back home. On the way back, I decide to stop at a store to get some snacks for the girls. I walk in and start shopping. I made myself a little mental note before leaving saying the things I might need. Ashley told me she needs more female products and she told me which one so I'm getting those too. Might as well get some for Scar too. I get those...Tampons, and put them in the bag. Yes I know what size and stuff so don't worry. After that, I go to the snacks section and get some of the girls favourite chips and dips. Then some chocolate and some drinks. I also got some gum since I know Liv likes to chew on them. She always needs to chew on gum. I don't really know why but that's completely fine.

After I went to the clothing section and picked out some matching pjs for all of us. I got us some black and yellow pants for all of us then some matching shorts for the girls if they ever get hot. Then some black shirts for them. I had an idea for the shirts so I went to the costume made section and asked the guys to add their initials on the shirts. He did that it no time and I looks great. After all of that, I went and paid then went home. I got home and put the groceries away and took the pyjamas bringing them up to their rooms. Scarlett and mine are in my room. "I hope they like it" I tell myself and walk back downstairs to find the girls.

They weren't in the living room but I found a massive fort which actually looks cool. I could hear some laughing from the arts and crafts room so I walk over and open the door. I see them with some glitter on their face and some glue in bowls.
Their making slime. Okay don't worry. Easy to clean. "Oh hey dad" Liv says playing with her pink slime. "How was the interview?" Scar asks cleaning up a little. "It was good" I tell her and she smiles at me. "Okay girls why don't you go clean yourself up and we can watch a movie after" scar tells them and they put their slime away.

"Oh there's a surprise for you guys on your bed" I told them and they ran to their room to look and get cleaned up. Scar is cleaning up the mess so I go and help her. "Thanks for looking after them" I kiss her cheek while cleaning. "No problem. I love the girls" she says and we soon finish cleaning. "I got you something too" I tell her and she looks surprise. "It's in the room" she runs up and I laugh and follow her. She walks in the room and she goes to the bed seeing the pyjamas. "Oh my god!" She immediately strips down and puts them on. Well that happened. "It even has my initials" she cheers and runs up to me hugging me. "Thank you. Now put yours on" she tells me and I do so.

Olivia's pov
I wash up and see some pyjamas on my bed with my initials on it. "O.E." I say and put them on. I only put the shirt on but then I'm debating if I should wear the pants or the shorts. I think I'll just wear the shorts. So I put them on and knock on Ashley's door. "Looking great!" She says and I nod. Her initials are 'A.E.' "Piggy back ride?" I ask her and she closes her door and bends down for me to jump. She walks us to the livings room and see dad and Scarly already sitting in the fort. "Now that everyone's here, what movie should we watch?" Dad asks and I poke Ashley's cheek knowing damn well she knows what we should watch.

suggestions