Are You Pregnant?

Ashley's pov
What the heck is wrong with people these days!? I'm in my room, trying to forget everything that happened two hours ago. I have my speaker on full blast. Just coloring until I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see Liv with a sad smile. I turn the music down so I can still hear the music but being able to hear Liv. "I'm sorry" she says and I roll my eyes still coloring. "Whatever" I tell her and she sighs. "Look, I know you don't want me to help you in life, but that's what sisters do. And I would do what I did earlier over and over again just to make you feel safe and happy. Now, I'll leave you be until you want to talk to me" she says and I hear the door close. I sigh thinking about what she told me. She's right. I would have done the same thing for her. I shake my head forgetting about everything and just looking out the window.

Olivia's
After I left Ashley's room, I went downstairs but stop on the stairs and started crying. I sat there thinking that Ash hates my guts now. I then feel someone sit next to me and wrap their arms around me. I knew it was Scarly because I could smell her lavender scent. "Mom- I mean Scar?" I said hoping she didn't hear that. She looks down at me with a smile on her face. "What's wrong bubs?" "Where's dad? I ask her whipping my tears away. "He went out to get some things for later. We have a surprise for you two" she says and I light up. She knows how to make me smile. I then feel someone else sit down next to me and it had to be Ash. I don't say anything because I told her I would leave her alone until she wants to talk to me. "I'm sorry Liv" she tells me and leans on me and I lean on her. Scar left us alone so that we could talk. "It's okay" she nods and we start talking again like nothing happened.

Scarlett's pov
I go downstairs and make a little happy dance. She called me mom again! "Why are you dancing?" Chris asks as he walks in the house with some bags. I quickly help him and just smile not answering him. "She called you mom again?" He asks me and I nod my head. "Well you will be her mom soon" he told me and I couldn't help but smile and hug him as tight as I can. "What?" I hear Olivia say behind me. Shit. She heard. Fuck. That's not how we were supposed to tell her. I turn around but Ash was there too. They heard the whole thing. "What's that supposed to mean?" Liv asks. "Well-" "did dad finally proposed to you?" Ash ask and I look over at Chris to make sure I can tell them. He nods and I smile. "Yes he did" the girls look at each other and that makes me worried.

What if they didn't want this? Oh god. I'm overthinking. I then feel two bodies hugging me and I look down and see the girls hugging me. "My life is complete" I hear Liv whisper into me. "So is mine" Ash says pulling back. Liv is still stuck to me which I don't mind. "Now that's not how we wanted to tell you this so now I got these for nothing" Chris says looking at some decorations. "It's okay. We can use it on the other surprise" I told him and Liv immediately steps back. I went to the kitchen to get some water and Liv follows me with everyone else behind me. She looks down at my stomach then back to me. "Are you pregnant?" Liv asks as I literally chock on my water.

"Good job Liv, you made her chock" Ash says hitting my back to help me. Chris is just laughing and I glare at him making him stop. "Sorry, it was just a question" Liv says as I calm down. "Haha" I laugh nervously and they all look at me waiting for the answer. Chris is looking at me really closely. "So? Are you?" Ash asks and I look at Chris. I see hope in his eyes but also fear. "No, no I'm not pregnant" I told them and Chris looks sad but relief at the same time. I can read his expressions. "Anyways, shall we go to the beach?" I ask them to ease the tension. "It's raining though" Ash says and I look outside. It wasn't raining that bad. It was like spitting. "Who cares! Let's go!" Liv says running to the door and putting her shoes and coat on.

Ash follows her and Chris walks up to me and kissed my lips. "What was that for?" I ask him and he just smiles. "Oh nothing" "okay weirdo". He laughs and walks to put his stuff on. "Hurry up!" Liv shouts as she's already outside. "We're coming!" Chris says as he closes the door. "That way!" Liv points to a trail and at the end of it you can see a small beach. The girls walk in front of us and Chris and I hold hands. "Would you be mad if I was?" I ask him and I feel him squeeze my hand. "If you were pregnant?" I nod my head getting anxious about his answer. "Of course I wouldn't" he told me and I let out a breath that I was holding on.

Good to know.

Good. To. Know.

Is Scarly pregnant??

For the beach, imagine it's the one form twilight when they went to the push with Bella's friends and they went surfing then Jacob showed up with his wolfs and went for a walk with Bella and told her the legends.

If you guys know what I'm talking about lmao. Here's pics for you

 Here's pics for you