Dodger

Olivia's pov
I swear that Scarlett is pregnant. There's no way she's not after the way she looked at me after I asked her if she was. Whatever. I'll let that slide. For now. We are walking along the beach and it was calming. We can hear the waves crashing at the seagulls dying. I see some seaweed on the sand and I pick it up. "Hey Ash. Look" she turns around and I shove the seaweed in her face. "Argh gross!" She freaks out and I laugh running away.

She's going to beat my ass.

"OLIVIA EVANS GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" She shouts and I laugh running behind dad and Scarlett. "Don't let her kill me" I stand behind them making sure that I won't die. "Dad, save me" I said jumping on his back and he started running with me because Ashley started chasing us. "Be careful!" We heard Scar shout. "We will!" I shout back as I jump off dads back because Ashley is no where near us. "You should be good now" dad said but as soon as he did, Ashley came out of nowhere making me scream and run.

Scarlett's pov
I know somethings going to happen with the girls. I just do. There's this feeling that I have when it will happen. I see Chris and the girls run off and I smile to myself. "Be careful!" I shout as I see Ashley tripping on something. "We will!" Olivia shouts back. She should be the one being careful. She's clumsy. Chris set Liv down and runs back to me holding my hand. "Having fun?" I ask him and he nods. We started talking about if we should get the girls a dog because of how energetic they are and a dog would wear them down. "Yeah I did found one-" Chris speaks but I look over and see that Liv is about to run into a tree is she doesn't look in front of her.

"Liv! Watch out!" I shout and Chris whips his head in the direction of where the girls are. "What?" Liv shouts back but gets knocked down by a tree. "Shit" Chris says running towards Liv with me hot behind him. "Liv? You okay?" Ashley asks her as she helps her up. "Does it look like I am?" She says in her sassy tone. "Well her sassiness didn't change so I think she's good" Ash says making Liv shove her. "No but seriously. Are you okay?" Chris asks her as she helps her up on her feet. "Yeah" she says brushing some sand off.

"Maybe we should go back" I suggest and they agree. We walk back like a family. Liv is by my side and Ash is by Chris'. Both in between us. "Can we get a dog?" Liv suddenly asks out of the blue. "I- um if you want too" Chris says already knowing that she really wants one. "Here, look at this" Chris hands her his phone and shows her a picture. "Who's dog is this?" Ash asks looking over. "Well it can be ours if you want it too" Chris says and they all pause. "For real? Like your not bullshitting us?" Ash says. "Language and if you want it, it's yours" he says and they squeal and hug him. "Yes we want it!" They both said. "Hey don't hug me, it was Scar's idea" Chris says and the girls immediately comes running towards me and hugging me.

I'm glad I can make these girls happy.

Suggestions