Just Like Sisters Would Do

Scarlett's pov
I stole Chris' daughter because I wanted to do something with her. It's been a while since we hung out. Just us. So I was thinking of just going to get some ice cream and talk. I unlock my car and we hop in. "Where are we going?" Liv asks me putting her seatbelt on and plugging her phone to the aux. "we're getting ice cream" I told her and started driving to an ice cream shop. "And why couldn't dad come?" Shes looking at me like I'm a monkey or something. "Because us girls need to hang" I told her and we arrived. I got out of the car and immediately, people came running towards me. "Oh my god" I whisper and put on a fake smile. "Hey guys!" I waved at them and start yelling. God why the yelling? I'm right here. "Can we get a photo?" The girl asks and I nod my head.

Olivia's pov
I'm still in the car. I was about to get out but then I saw a bunch of girls running towards Scarly. Yes, that's the nickname I gave her. I just sit and watch them talk then the next thing I know my door is being opened. "You coming?" She ask shielding my face so that people couldn't take pictures of me. Thank god she did that. "Yeah" she gave me her hand and I took it. The girls left us alone. Thank god. We walked in and Scarly orders our ice cream. "Thank you" she says at the person working there and he just smiles at her. We wait then I hear some more girls yelling for Scarlett to look over and take pictures with them. "I'll be back" she says and I sigh. I couldn't do anything about it so I let her. I don't know why I feel bad. Whatever. "Order 7!" A young girl said and I walk over to get our ice cream. "Thank you" I give her a tip because why not. "Oh my gosh thank you so much" she says putting it in her pocket and I smile and walk towards Scarlett. Ugh she's still talking. I guess I can sit down then. I sit down and start eating my ice cream still waiting.

Scarlett's pov
These girls are a bit much. Just saying. They start talking to me about movies and stuff. I got kinda bored so I look over to find Liv but I couldn't find her. I look around getting ready to run off if anything bad happens to her but then I found her in a corner sadly eating her ice cream. "Hey sorry girls but I have to go back to my kid" I said not really paying attention to what I just said. They all say goodbye and I walk over to Olivia and sitting down across from her. "Your ice cream is about to melt" she said looking down not paying attention to me.

Olivia's pov
I think I was a bit jealous. But I couldn't say anything because she's not my mom or anything. "Can we leave now?" I ask Scar as she just finished her ice cream. "Of course" she gets up and we walk out and to the car. I get in and I don't say a word. The whole way there. I know this is a bit dramatic but it still hurts. "Bubs? Can you talk to me?" Scar asks as we arrive home. "About what?" I ask her not really caring at this point. "Why weren't you talking in the car? Your never like that" she says. Here we go. "It's nothing don't worry" I said going to the living. I think dad was still there.

Chris' pov
I can hear the girls talking but I don't like to ease drop so. I then feel someone jump on me. "Ow god" I said laughing a little. "Hi dad!" She says looking happy. "So what did you guys do?" I ask her getting curious as to why my lovely girlfriend stole my kid. "Just got ice cream" her voice sounds a bit sad. "Well what flavour did you get?" I try to make her happy again. "Vanilla" she says plainly. "That's boring" she looks at me and pokes my arm. "Excuse me? Says the guy who gets coconut ice cream" okay she has a point.

"Can I join?" Scar comes in and Liv looks at her and shrugs. Okay? I don't know what's that about. "Yeah" I answer and she sits next to me. "I'm going to my room" Liv says and stands up and leaves. "What was that about?" I ask Scar and she shrugs. "She's been acting like that ever since we got ice cream" she tells me. "Was there fans?" I ask her and she nods. That's why. "Why?" She looks at me confused. "She gets jealous when she really loves someone and that they don't show their love back. Does that make sense?" Ashley said. Wait Ashley. "Hey how was your date?" I stand up and she hugs me. "It was really good actually" she blushes. "Ohhh she's blushing" Scar says pulling Ash to sit down with her and tell her the 'tea'. Whatever that means.

I let them talk and I go see what Olivia's up to. "Hey Liv?" I knock on her door and she opens it. "Hi!" Why is she so energetic. Oh wait. It's because of the stupid ice cream. "Can we go play catch?" She gets her baseball gloves and tosses me the ball. "Of course" we run downstairs to the backyard but Liv stops. "Ashley!" She runs up to her completely ignoring Scarlett. "How was the date?" She says practically on top of her. "It was good shrimp" I wonder how she got that nickname. "Okay let's play" Liv grabs my arm and leads me outside and we start to play.

Ashley's pov
I notice that Liv completely ignored Scar which is weird. She loves her. "How was the date?" She asks me practically laying on me. "It was good shrimp" I tell her and she sticks her tongue out but I don't think dad noticed. "Okay let's play" she says jumping off and grabbing dads hand and dragging him outside. "As I was saying, whenever she thinks that someone actually cares about her, she relies on them more than anything. That's why she felt a bit sad because you kinda left her for the other kids..." I didn't want to be mean at the last part but that's how Liv feels. She's always been like that. That's why she would have trust issues sometimes. Especially with women. "Oh okay" Scar says. "She also gave you a nickname" I said but I don't think she knew about that because she had a confused look on her face. "Which is?" "It's Scarly" I tell her and she smiles. "She gives nicknames to people who she can really trust so don't break that. Last time...it ended really bad. I won't say what happened because I promised that I wouldn't but let's just says it wasn't good" she looks down. I know she feels bad.

I then hear Liv laughing and running inside towards me. "Can you make me hearts?" She asks me and dad walks in after looking confused and so did Scar. "Yeah but we need to talk" I grab her hand and lead her to the kitchen. I turn my speaker on so that there's less of a chance for dad and Scar to hear what we're saying. "Can I pick a song?" She asks me and I give her my phone and she plays some Doja Cat. Oh god. She playing 'I don't do drugs' with Ariana Grande in it. I start making her the food which is basically a Nutella toast and I cut it in the shape of a heart and I eat the rest. After a bit, the food is finish and I give it to her and I make myself a little fruit bowl and we eat talking about random stuff. Just like sisters would do.

Suggestions