I'm Sorry

Olivia's pov
Ashley made me my favourite snack then she made herself a fruit bowl and sat down next to me as we were still listening to Doja Cat. But then I decided to change it before dad comes in and changes it himself. So I played some Maroon 5. "So what's going on with you?" Ash asks me and I look up at her. "What do you mean?" "I mean why are you acting like that in front of Scarly?" She smiles at the nickname that I GAVE HER. "I'm not" I ate some of my toast. "If you don't want to talk about it then just say so" she looks at me eating a piece of mango. "Can we talk about this later?" I ask her and she nods her head and gets up to put her dishes in the sink. "My room tonight" she says and I nod.

After I finish, it was around 9:59 pm and I was getting tired so I went to the living room to say goodnight to dad. "Goodnight dad" I say hugging him and kissed my head. "Goodnight Max" he says laughing. "Ugh I didn't even start filming" I whined making him laugh even more. "Goodnight Liv" Scar says and I smile at her and leave. That was a bit cold but whatever. I got to my room and got ready for bed then run to Ashley's to talk. "Talk, Max Mayfield" she says sitting down on the bed and I'm next to her. "I'm just jealous that's it" I blurt out so that I can get it over with. 

"About?" "About how she can make everyone feel like they are loved. Everyone and I don't like that. Does that make sense?" She nods her head. "That's it?" She laughs and I roll me eyes. "Hey! You asked so shut up" I push her and accidentally pushed her to hard. She kind of fell off the bed. "Omg I'm sorry" I said helping her up. "No you're not" she said getting back on the bed and rubbing her head. "I'll get you some ice" I run downstairs to the kitchen. "What was that noise? Are you guys okay?" Dad runs in the kitchen. "Eh yeah Ashley kind of fell off the bed" I told him then he ran upstairs to go check up on her but I got stopped.

"You alright?" I turn around and see Scarlett standing there looking sad. "Yeah...are you?" I put the ice pack on the counter. "Well it's sad how someone doesn't feel like I care about them" she said and I knew she was talking about. "Well do you?" I cross my arms. "Yes I do more than you know" she says and that made me cry. Why? I couldn't tell you. "I'm sorry" I said running up to her and hugging her for dear life. "It's okay but now I know" she said. I didn't know what that meant but I didn't care. "OLIVIA I NEED THE ICE!" I hear Ash shouting from upstairs then dad shushing her to stop screaming. "ASHLEY SHUT UP! IM HAVING A MOMENT!" I yell back and I heard Scarlett laugh. 

"Why are you laughing Scarly?" I ask her. "Because you're cute" she says and I run upstairs with the ice and throw it at Ashley. "Ouch" she said catching it with her head. Lmao that was fun. "Stop complaining" I said hopping in the bed next to her and kissing her head. "Better?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes. "No you idiot" she slaps me and I whine. "Girls stop fighting or Olivia you're going back to your room" dad says walking in the room. Ugh such a dad. "Okay" I tell him and he says goodnight to us and leaves. We talk for a bit while Ash is icing her head then we fall asleep.

Chris' pov
I woke up to Ashley poking my face and Olivia tickling my feet. I swear these kids are going to be the death of me. "How old are you?" I ask them waking up. "16" "13" they both said. "So why are you torturing me and not Scarlett?" I say and they laugh. "Because she's Black Widow and she's scary" Ashley says. Well she's not wrong. She gets mad just because she couldn't open a can. It was kind of funny until she decided to almost throw it against the wall. "And I'm not scary?" I ask sitting up and they both shake their heads. "Your Captain America...she's Black Widow..." Olivia says making it kind of obvious. "There's a huge difference" Ashley finishes and I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at them.

We started having a pillow fight and I don't know how Scarlett was still sleeping. Then Olivia accidentally throws the pillow at Scarlett and we all freeze. "Maybe she didn't feel it?" Olivia says hoping that Scarlett wouldn't wake up. But she did. "Uh oh you woke up the beast" Ashley says running away and I follow her. This wasn't my idea. Well kind of but I didn't throw the pillow so I don't want to get in trouble. She would have to punish me later...which wouldn't be that bad but still!

Olivia's pov
I accidentally woke up Scarly and I was shitting my pants. She's going to go full Black Widow mode on me. "God if you see this, then tell the cast of Stranger Things that it was an honor to be apart of something huge like this" I'm literally praying right now. It's not funny. "What do you think you're doing?" Scarly is looking deeply into my soul. "Praying?" I stand up and yes I was on my knees. I WAS PRAYING. "Okay lady" she stands up and I back away. This is it. Time of death... 9:36 am but maybe longer if she's giving me a slow painful death. She backs me into a corner and I cover my eyes getting ready. "Why are your eyes closed?" She backs up a little. "So I don't have to see how you're going to kill me" I said opening them. "I'm not going to kill you just because you woke me up" she says and I relax a little. "Good because I didn't want to die yet" I told her and she laughs.

Ashley's pov
Dad and I ran downstairs so that we wouldn't get in trouble. "So what would you like to eat?" Dad asks me looking in the pantry. "Anything's fine" I tell him. "Okay I'm too lazy to cook something so we're going out" he said and I ran upstairs to get dress. "Liv we're going out to eat!" I yell from my room then I hear her loud ass footsteps running into my room. "Keep your pyjamas on" she says and I sigh. "Are we still doing this?" I ask her and she nods her head. We have a tradition that we both made that we would wear our pyjamas when we go our for breakfast. It's not big but it makes her happy so I do it. I didn't really do much, just put a bit of makeup on but not too much. Then walked downstairs since I was already wearing my pyjamas.

"Why aren't you dressed?" I see Scarlett and dad in the kitchen waiting for us. "I am" I tell them and they look at me like I'm crazy so I had to explain the whole reason why. "Oh so should we do it to then?" Dad asks. "I mean if you want to-" I got cut off by both of them running back upstairs. I shrug and got some water. "Good" I hear Olivia and I turn around and see her wearing the same pyjamas as me which are red and black plaid pants with a black shirt. We both had black crop tops. Then we put on our shoes and waited at the front. Then we see Scarlett and dad coming down the stairs wearing plaid pyjamas. They were white and black and they were wearing white shirts. Scarlett a white crop top because she's a baddy and dad a normal white shirt.

"Can we go now?" Olivia was being inpatient like always. "Yes let's go!" Dad said grabbing the keys and walking out the house with us behind him. Scarlett made sure that she locked the door. "Good vibes only" Olivia demanded as we got in the car and she plugged in her phone to the aux. We drove to the restaurant while listening to some good songs.

Suggestions