We'll be fine

⚠️mention of suicide⚠️

Olivia's pov
So I just told him the whole reason why we're here and let's just say that they are mad. Actually...I don't know about Scarlett. She has a blank face which is scary so idk what she's thinking about. "Chris Evans" a nurse says making us all get up. "Yes?" He says practically running towards him. "You may go see your daughter, Ashley Evans" he says and we run to the room. I open the door and see her looking like shit on her bed. I walk over to her very mad. "What is wrong with you?!" I ask slapping her arm. "Ouch you bitch" she says. I now have tears running down my face cause of her.

"No, your the bitch who tried to kill herself and leave me here...all alone" I tell her as I'm literally crying a river. I then heard the door close. I think that dad and Scarlett left to give us some time to talk. "I'm sorry-" she ties to talk but I stop her. "No, don't say sorry. You promised me last time this happened that you wouldn't do it again" she looks down at her fingers knowing that I'm right. "And you decide to do it again. You know how much I need you in my life Ashley". She doesn't dare to look up or to say anything. 

"I know you. I know all the shit you've been through and I was always there to help you but you're never here to help me" I look down to see Dodger looking at me with those sad dog eyes. I wipe some tears away and pick him up, setting him down on Ashley's bed. "Here, you need him more than me" I tell her walking out of her room slamming the door and walking straight to the front door. "Liv" I hear Scarlett's voice say behind me. I stop dead in my tracks almost making her run into me.

"Where are you going?" She ask me. I turn around to face her. I'm so tired right now that I can't even function right. Why does my sister always have to make my life hard? "Home" I whisper. "Then let's go" she gives me a piggy back seeing how tired I was. I lay my head on her back sleeping for like a minute until we arrived to the car. "Do you want anything to eat?" She ask me helping in the passenger seat. "Ice cream" I whisper. She nods and goes on her phone probably to text dad where we are. She then lets me get the aux and drives to an ice cream shop. We order and she takes me home. It's late so she tucked me in and I instantly fell asleep. I thought about how maybe I shouldn't have said what I said to Ashley but she did promise.

Ashley's pov
It's been a whole year since that incident but I'm doing great. There's no problems so far. Oh dad and Scarlett got married a couple months ago so that's new. Oh and Olivia finished filming season 2 for Stranger Things. Right now, my family and I are waiting back stage for us to get announced. Dad and Scarlett kind of hid us from the world and that they got married so they are announcing that today on Jimmy Fallon. I'm standing next to Olivia who seems as nervous as I am. She shouldn't be that nervous. She's been on camera for so long but she still has anxiety so I get it. Dad is standing next to me as Scarlett is standing next to Olivia trying to calm her down a little.

"Now can we please have the Evans family out here. Everyone is dying to meet the kids" Jimmy says and the crowd goes wild. I look at Olivia and she smiles at me, so does Scar. I look up at dad and he tells us all "we'll be fine" he says making all my nervousness go away. We walk out, waving to the people. I can't believe my life has gotten to this and I'm so grateful for it.

The end