Calling Chris My Dad

It's been a couple of months since all that adopting me and Ashley and blah blah blah. So let me tell you some things that happened that I thought it was fun. Chris proposed to Scarlett... haha I'm kidding. I wish. I love Scarlett. Anyways. Schools finished yesterday so it's summer. The date is um...let me check real quick...it's June 10 so now I'm waiting to film Strangers Things. It's next week that we do it and I can't wait. I've notice that Chris and Scarlett are hanging out more and going on more dates so that means that they either leave me home with Ashley or they send both of us to Lizzie's or someone's. Oh I still haven't called Chris 'dad' yet I don't know why but I will soon. Ashley already said it like last week sooo.

Oh we fully decorated our rooms and that's pretty much it. Oh and Ash and I are doing online school for now. It's just much easier. And Scar has been sleeping over. In Chris' bed. Wow. I mean they are a couple so it's not weird. Anyways it is now currently 10:30 and I'm bored. Then it hit me, I get to go on set with them today since they are still filming so I guess that's what we're doing today. I'm currently laying on my bed with my head in the pillow when I finally decided that I should do something with my life. So I get up and get dress. It took me a while. I had to call Cami and Kiki to help me. The results are me wearing some blue jean shorts with a while crop top. Oh and some yellow converse.

After that, I ran to Chris' room and see them sleeping. Scarlett is laying on top of him. Cute. I guess it would be bad if I wake them up. Right? Oh well. I run in and jump on the bed landing on Chris. "Oof" I hear him say and Scarlett shot up like she was going to run a race right there. "Holy you scared me" Scarlett says noticing me laying on her. And my feet are by Chris feet. "Good morning" I smile up at her and kiss her cheek then move on to Chris. "Wake up!" I yell at him and Scar just laughs. "Why are you so much nicer to her than me?" He says getting up. He was wearing his funny/weird breakfast pjs. Then scar got up and she was wearing some black lulu lemons shorts and white t-shit. "LIVY COME HERE! HE ANSWERED!" I hear Ashley shout. I don't think she knew that they were both up.

I look over to them and they look confused. Mostly Chris. "Hehehe shes talking about this guy on a tv show..." I say slowly getting up then sprinting out of the room to my sisters. "Ash shut up! They're awake" I tell her and she goes red. "Great" she says and she's now showing me the texts. Let's just say that a guy asked her out and they are planing on going out tonight. "Who's the guy?" We hear Scarlett from right beside me. "How the fuck!?" I yell cause she scared me. "Shhh no swearing" she tells me and I nod. "So who is it?" She ask acting like a teenager. "Oh just some kid" Ashley said and I start to laugh. "Bitch please" I tell her and she slaps me. "Liv! No swearing!" I hear Chris come in the room. "Oops" I say smirking.

We talked about the boy and Chris is only letting Ashley go out with him if he gets to meet him first and approves. Then he said that she can go if I help her get ready because I have been asking but she was ignoring me. Anyways, I am now standing in front of Ashley looking at the nice outfit I chose for her. "Spin" I tell her but she doesn't move. "Spin bitch" I say and she just laughs. "Language!" I hear Chris shout from downstairs. How? "Hey Ash, Mason's here" Scar comes in and smiles. "Wow you look lovely" she says. "Thank you" Ash walks out the room. I just stand there. "Can I have a piggy back ride?" I ask Scar and she comes over to me and bends down and I jump on her back. "Thanks" I tell her and she walks downstairs with me.

When I got there Scar tried to set me down but I didn't let her. "Okay I'll hold you" she says and walks to the door. I see Chris talking to Mason's with Ashley and he seems nice. Well I know him. He was at the orphanage for a bit before Ashley came along. So I guess we're close. "Hi Ape" I say to him and he looks at me and smiles. "Hello Monkey" he says and everyone looks confused. I sigh knowing I would have to tell them. "I knew mason back when I was at the orphanage before my annoying sister came alone" I tell them and I can feel Scar laughing. It like vibrates her whole body. "And why do you call Liv a 'monkey'?" Chris said getting a little protective. "Because one day she tried climbing on to things and she looked like a monkey" Mason said and I glared at him. "Okay don't you have a date to go to?" I jump down Scar and push Ashley and Mason out of the house. "Have fun!" Scar shouts. "Make sure you use protection!" I yell at them and I could tell Ashley's face turned bright red. When I said that, I saw Chris with wide eyes. Hehe lmao.

"Dad I'm just kidding" I said walking away. Yes I know what I said. "Did you just call me dad?" Chris runs after me. "Well you are my dad aren't you?" I look up at him and he just smiles. The next thing I know, he's hugging me and spinning me around. "Cant. Breath" I said and he set me down. "Sorry I'm just so happy" he says hugging me again. "Sorry to ruin the moment here but I need to borrow Olivia" Scar says walking in the room. "Okie" I walk to her looking at her suspiciously. "What's up?" I ask her as we went to the kitchen. "You need to come with me" she says dragging me out and to the front. "Babe! I'm stealing your daughter!" Scar shouts and drags me out of the house without hearing dads response. I'm scared. She kind of kidnapping me. But whatever. It's Scarlett so I'm chilling.

Suggestions my lovely people!!