The Ex

Scarlett's pov
I hear my ex calling me from outside so I walk out to see what he wanted but I got stopped by Chris. "Do you know him?" He asks me and I nod. "Yes" that's all I say before walking out. I walk out and see some members of the cast around him stopping him from coming closer. "What's going on?" I hear Ashley say. "Wait" I hear her say and I look at her she's looking at Olivia who's looking real pale. "Liv you okay?" I turn around to face her but she doesn't move. "That's what happened last time at the party" Ash tells me pulling Olivia into my trailer. Shit. I walk towards him but I feel an arm wrap around my waist stopping me to move. I look down and see Chris' arm so I look up at him. "That's the guy from earlier?" He says looking a bit mad.

"Yeah" I say pulling myself off him and walking towards my ex. "What are you doing here!?" I ask him and some members of the cast move away but most of them didn't. I felt Chris hot behind me. Robert was by my side with Lizzie a bit behind him with Chadwick on my other side with Paul and Tom. "You know why" my ex says trying to get to me put Chris pulls me back and the cast walks in front of him blocking me from him. "I'm not getting back with you. Ever" I tell him but that makes him mad. "It didn't seem like it earlier" he smirks. "I didn't want that to happen! You made me!" I said and I look over at Chris and he looked shocked.

Chris pov
When she said that, I knew I fucked up. "Just leave man" Robert said then we saw security come up to us and take him away. When he left, I look over and see her crying. Lizzie was about to confront her but I told her I got it. She just eyed me but they all walked away. "Hey hey shhh it's okay. He's gone" I hugged her and she hugged me back like she was about to die or something. "I-I'm sorry" she says still crying. "No I'm sorry. I should have let you explain yourself" I tell her and I wipe her tears away. We stay there hugging each other until she calms down a bit. She looks up at me after awhile. "Do you forgive me?" She looks at me and I can't help but smile at her. "Of course but only if you forgive me for being such an ass" I told her and she nodded.

I grab her hand and start to walk us back to her trailer but she stops me. "Chris" she says and I look over but then I feel her soft lips on mine. God how I miss those lips. "Remember that I love you" she says pulling away. "Remember that I will always love you no matter what" I tell her and she smiles at me. We arrive to her trailer and we open it to reveal a sleeping Liv with tears stain on her cheeks and Ash sitting next to her rubbing her back.

Ashley's pov
I saw Olivia get pale and I knew why. I saw the man there and pulled her back in Scars trailer. "Liv look at me" I tell her but she wasn't. She keeps looking at the door crying and hyperventilating. "Liv" I blow some air in her face so that she can concentrate on me. She finally does and I can feel she's having a panic attack now. I pull her down and lay her so that she can hear my heartbeat. I tell her to listen to my heartbeat and to calm down. Soon enough, she does. "Ash I'm scared" she tells me. "I know but those people out there will make sure that he won't do anything to you again" I hug her and I feel her crying.

"Hey it's okay. It's over now" I tell her laying her down on the couch rubbing her back to relax her again. "He was drunk that night and should have never laid a hand on you. But like I said, it will never happen again. And I'll make sure of it" I tell her. "Love you Ash" I can tell she's tired. "Love you too monkey" I kiss her head and keep rubbing her back until she falls asleep. I then hear the door open and Scar and dad holding hands looking at me then Olivia. "What happened?" He whispered and I told them to sit down and listen.

Olivia's pov
I woke up to someone kissing my head and whispering my name over and over again. I open my eyes and see Scarly looking at me with a smile on her face. "Good nap?" She asks and I sit up and nod. "Where's dad and Ash?" I ask her while looking around in the trailer. "They went to get something. I don't know what actually" she tells me and sits down next to me. "I'm sorry for what happened to you at that party and I didn't know about it. I totally would have done something if I knew but I-" I cut her off knowing that it wasn't her fault. "Stop. It's not your fault and it's over now right?" I smile at her but she just nods her head. "So?" I ask her and she looks at me weirdly.

"So what?" "You look happy" I tell her and I see her blush. "Finally" I say laying back down on the couch. "What?" She tickles my knee caps which makes me laugh. Darn Ash for telling her my secret. "You guys got back together" I tell her after she stops tickling me. "Yes we did" she smiles. "I'm glad to have you back again" she tells me and I smile and hug her. "Um how rude for not waiting for us" I hear Ashley's voice come out of nowhere. "Yeah so mean" dad said then I felt people wrap theirs arms around me. I could get use to this.