The Cabin

⚠️mention of drugs and suicide⚠️

Olivia's pov
The cabin is HUGE. Anyways, dad let us chose the room we want to be in. So we did that then we unpacked while dad and Scarly made supper. I wanted to see what Ashley was doing so I go to her room. I see her staring out the window looking sad and depressed. "Wanna go for a walk?" I ask her and she sighs but agrees. It's raining out so we took our rain coats. "Dad were going for a walk!" I shout. "Okay stay on the trails!" He shouts back and we walk out. We walk for a bit and we couldn't really see the house anymore but we could at the same time. Does that make sense? "Can we sit?" Ash asks me seeing a big rock and I nod my head. We sit there in silence until I spoke up.

"If you look into the distance, there's a house upon the hill" I point to the cabin. "Guiding like a lighthouse to place where you'll feel safe" I tell her and she looks in that direction. "To feel like Grace cause we've all made mistakes" she looks at me and smiles. "If you've lost your way, I will leave the light on" I tell her and she hugs me. We sit there in silent again for like 30 seconds "Tell me what's been happening, what's been on your mind" I tell her and I can tell she's thinking hard. I knew these couple of days been hard for her because of her best friend.

Her friend, Brooklyn, tried to commit suicide by taking drugs and pills and stuff so that didn't set right with her. Her friend is fine but she's worried about her. "I refuse to lose another friend to drugs" Ash says now crying. Her other friend, Kylie, did commit suicide and that's always been hard for her. We just hug it out until I get a phone call from Scarly. "Hello?" I answer it. "Supper is ready" she says and I tell her that we're on her way. "If you don't want to eat with us then I can make up an excuse and bring your food up for you" I suggest for her and she nods her head. "Thanks Liv" she hugs me one more time before we make our way back.

We walk back seeing the cabin getting closer and closer. We soon arrive and we walk in. "Have you been crying?" Dad comes up to us seeing Ashley red eyes. "Eh no" Ash says putting her coat away. "She got something stuck in her eyes so she's was itching that" I help Ash out and she smiles at me.
"Okay well suppers ready" he said and we walk behind him to the table. We sit down except for Ashley. "Um I'm going to take a shower to wake up" she says. "Are you not hungry?" Scarly asks and she shakes her head and walks upstairs. We eat for a bit then remember about Ashley. "I'll take her plate to her room" I tell them and they look at me weird. "Um she was lying about not being hungry so after her shower she can just eat there" I tell then.

"Oh okay" dad says and I grab her plate and go upstairs. I walk in and see laying on her bed just staring at the ceiling. "Here's your food" I give it to her and she thanks me. "Wanna talk about it?" I ask her. "No but I will when I'm ready" she tells me and I nod. "Okay well I'll go back downstairs but if you want me to stay then-" "no it's okay go eat with them" she fakes a smile. "Okay" I made my way back down. "She's fine" I tell them but mostly myself convincing myself that she will be.

Ashley's pov
I sat there on my bed eating supper. It was really good not gonna lie. After that, I decided to watch some tv so I put on Netflix. There wasn't much I wanted to see so I just put on 'The Hype House' show. I knew who these people were but I don't see why they had to make a show about it. Anyways, I almost finished the episode where Liv walks in the room and sits next to me. She finishes the episode with me without saying anything which was nice. She would always roast them or something. "I'll take the plate down" she says taking the plate. "Thanks" I tell her and she walks downstairs. Few seconds later, she comes back with some snacks that they got earlier.

"Okay so we have cotton candy or chips?" She raises them. "Hmmm cotton candy" she tosses me the bag. "Okay now The Office or Modern Family?" She tells me. "Definitely Modern Family" I tell her. "Good choice" she clicks play and we eat away. We watch a couple of episodes then we eventually fall asleep.

Suggestions