Scarlett

Ashley's pov
Chris took his car back with him since he can go home with it. Lizzie and Robbie are taking us back to their house. We were in the car jamming to music. "Is there something specific you guys want to eat?" Lizzie turns to us. We were sitting in the back. Duh. "Anything's fine" Olivia's smiles. "But she's deathly allergic to sea food" I tell them since she didn't. "Good to know" Robbie says pulling up to their house. We walk in and they show us around. "Now go play some games and I'll cook" Lizzie says walking to the kitchen. I get up and follow her. "Do you need help with anything?" I ask her and she thinks. "Could you cut up the carrots and celery?" I nod my head and we wash our hands get to work. As we work and we can hear Robbie and Olivia shout at each other as they got some answers wrong. "No it's when Mike finds Eleven!" Olivia's says and liz and I laugh.

Time skip to supper ending

"Who made this food?" I look up from my food to see Olivia looking at us. "We did" I tell her. "Cook for us more often" that's all she says. She then continues to eat like a pig. After everyone finished, Robbie and Liv took our dishes and went to wash them as Liz and I talked about things. "So are you dating anyone?" She looks at me curiously. "Haha no" I laugh nervously. "But you did" she says and I nod my head. "What happened to them if you don't mind me asking" she asks me. "Just wasn't the best guy. Olivia did warn me about him but I didn't listen to her" she just nods her head. We hear the doorbell ring and Robbie goes to answer it.

Olivia's pov
I hear Robbie talk to someone at the front and I knew who it was. I quickly dry up the plates and run out the kitchen. "How was it?" I ask Chris and Scar as they are taking their jackets off. "It was really good" Scar says and I smile. "Good now don't fuck this up" I said accidentally. "Language" Chris says. "You're only 13 and you're a swearing machine" Lizzie comes up to us with Ashley. I noticed that I'm more attached to Scar then to Lizzie and that I'm attached to Robbie more than Chris. Not in a bad way. Just saying.

We all sit in the living room and we play some games until about 9:40 pm. I was getting tired so I was laying me head on Ashley's. "Well we should get going" Chris says making me wake up. Just a little. My head was still on Ashley. I feel Ash stand up and was about to pick me up but I stopped her by putting my hand up. "Scarlett" I say and I hear Ash walk towards her and tell her something. But I'm too tired to actually know what the fuck is happening. I then feel someone pick me up and I smell lavender so I knew it was her. "She really does like you and I'm surprised" I hear Ashley say and if I was awake right now and have the energy to slap her across the face for saying that, I would. "Let's go" I hear Chris says then Lizzie and Robbie saying goodnight and the rest was a blur.

Chris' pov
Scarlett gently set Liv down in her seat and buckled her up. Then Scar came and sat next to me and Ash behind me as Liv's head was leaning on the window. We drove in silent not wanting to wake Liv up. We got home and Scar insisted on taking Olivia to her room and I gladly let her. I walk up to Ashley's room and knock on the door. "Come in" she says and I see her in bed with glasses that just looks like Scarlett's and she's reading a book. "Can I talk to you about Olivia?" I sit down on the edge of the bed to give her space. "Yeah what's up" she puts her book down. "What did you mean about earlier. With Scarlett and Olivia?" I ask her and she sighs. "I know I shouldn't be the one telling you this but I am anyways. She has mommy issues, meaning that the past foster homes she has been weren't the best. She says the mothers were always mean to her and she never trusted women as much as she does to men. So that's why I'm surprised with Scarlett. She would usually push them out" she tells me and I nod. "Poor girl" I say and she nods. "That's why it's good to have Scarlett around if you know what I mean" she wiggles her eyebrows and I just nudge her. "Goodnight Ash" I walk out her room and go to Liv's. I see them talking on her bed. It looks important so I'll leave them to it.

Olivia's pov
I felt Scarlett put me down on my bed but then I immediately shot up. "I'm awake!" I say almost bumping our heads together. "Goodnight Liv" she kissed my head and was about to walk out. "Wait!" I grab her hand and she sits down next to me. "You okay?" She looks worried. "Yeah but I want to tell you something" she nods her head and makes herself comfortable. "First, did anything happen on the date?" I wiggle my eyebrows and she rolls her eyes. "Goodnight" she gets up completely ignoring my question. "Wait I have more" she sighs and sits back down. "I like you" I tell her and she looks confused. "Well I hope you do" she smiles but I'm being serious here. "No I mean that I like you as in a can trust you" I tell her and she still looks confused. Ugh damn it. "I'm saying I have mommy issues because of my past foster home. The women weren't nice with me so that's why it's hard to trust other women and you prove to me that I can trust you" she looks like she's going to cry. "And sorry for being a bit clingy it's just this is different and I like it. So I let you carry me to bed because I don't want my trust in you to fade" I tell her as she hugs me. A bit to tight. "Trust me I'll do anything for you even though I'm not your mother I'm still going to make sure that you can trust me" she tells me and I just melt in the hug.

We stay like that for a bit until I hear my door open. It's Chris and Ashley. "I just came here for an elastic" Ash says going to my bathroom as Chris comes over to me and hugs me. What's that for? Oh well I like it. "Night Liv" he says kissing my head. "Goodnight d- Chris" shit that was close. I hope no one heard that. "Scar they need us on set early tomorrow" Chris says. Hmmm. "Okay I'll stay if that's okay" she says and Chris nods. "Awww you guys are so cute" Ashley says jumping on my bed beside me. I have a queen bed so there's room. "Awww and you guys are annoying" Chris says laughing and leaving the room.

"And you're dating that?" I point to Chris. "You're the one who's been texting me nonstop telling me to date him" Scar whines and we just laugh. "She's kidding" Ashley says. "She probably has the whole wedding planned out" Ash says laying in my bed. "I actually do" I smile and scar just laughs at us and gets up. "Goodnight you two" she kisses both of our heads and shut the light off and goes to the spare room. "Do you think they are going to last?" I ask Ash getting worried. I really like Scarlett. She's nice. "Oh trust me. The way they look at each other...it will last a life time" she tells me after rolling over and I did the same trying to get some sleep.