CHAPTER 2 - In The Bakery

THE NEXT DAY

I was in the bakery shop, reading a book about plants and flowers (Botany). I heard someone come in. "Good Morning Mrs. Hernandez!" I greeted her happily.

"Good Morning y/n!" She replied. "So? How's Miguel doing? Is he doing better now?" I asked

"Oh he's fine, he can walk now" Mrs. Hernandez answered.

Miguel is one of my friends here in town. He would hang out with me everyday. In fact he was the person who I made friends with since I moved to Colombia. He's a sweet and funny guy. We stopped hanging out like 3 weeks ago because of his injury. Well... he was climbing a tree trying to reach the papaya, but he fell, but at least he got the papaya though.

"That's good to hear! And also here is your pandebono señora, I added 6 more for you and Miguel"

"Ay Gracias y/n. You are such an angel" Mrs. Hernandez said with a sweet smile on her face

After Mrs. Hernandez left, I went back to reading my book. After a few minutes I see Mrs. Hernandez heading back towards the shop. I was confused, was there something wrong?

"Good morning y/n!" She greeted me. "Umm.. Good morning to you too Mrs. Hernandez.." I said with a little confusion on my face. "You look so stunning today. How are you?" And that's when it hit me.

"Gracias Camilo and I'm doing fine today" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Damn it." Camilo said. He went back to his normal self. "So..what brings you here?" I surprisingly said. "I just like to roam around and you know...eat..."

"Oh, well we do have a lot of bread and pastries here, do you want some?"

"Yeah sure sure"

I offered him a plate full of pastries. He liked the taste of it, he almost finished everything, and he looks really hungry. "Wow, it looks like you haven't eaten for days, you're really hungry" I said

"Just doing a lot of chores." he said while stuffing pastries in his mouth.

After a while

"Well I should go now, abuela's probably looking for me and I still have to continue doing chores." He sighed "And thank you bye the way for the pastries" He said while reaching into his pocket.

"I- you don't have to pay. It's fine, but just this time."

"Okay" he chuckles "Well it was nice meeting you again clumsy" he smirked at me

I blushed a little. But I think to myself "No, no, no, no I'm not gonna fall that easily to a guy I haven't even met that well and who I just met yesterday." I whispered to myself.

HIIII GUYS TYSM FOR READING I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT SOMETHING COMING UP IS GOING TO BE GOOD I PROMISE

LOVE YOU ALL <33