CHAPTER 24 - Something About You (part 2)

AFTER HAVING FUN N STUFF

We decided to go home. As we were walking towards the door, someone grabbed my wrist. "It was fun hanging out with you." Camilo said. What's with him and grabbing wrists. "Uh you too." I said, tucking my hair behind my ears. He slowly let go of my hand. "I'll see you." He smiled. "I'll see you too." I smiled back.

As we were going home, Mirabel went up to me. "So? Did you tell him?" She asked. Expecting me to say yes. "Um no- not yet." I stuttered. "Ughh" She said miserably.

"What if I told him that I liked him but- he doesn't..." I said in a low tone.

"I'm sure he will. I'll force him." Mirabel said. "No you can't. You can't force someone to like or love you." I said, looking at her. "Hmm, you have a point." She bit her lips.

I chuckled, "Let's just let things flow. Like go with the flow." I replied. "I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said. "Yeah, I'll talk to you if I have a plan of getting rid of Gloria." I chuckled, rolling my eyes at her.

We got home, I was going to get ready for lunch. Then I felt something pulling my dress.

"Y/n." Carlos said. "Yes? Is there something wrong?" I asked. "Is Camilo getting married?" My eyes widened. Confused. "Uh n-no maybe someday when he's older. What made you say that?" I replied.

"Because he said that he'll be marrying the girl of his dreams." He said.

"Who is the girl of his dreams? Did he tell you?" I asked. "No he didn't. Is it you?" He asked.

"Uh n-no, I-I don't know." I stuttered. Didn't know what to say.

I went back to preparing lunch.

AFTER EATING LUNCH

Señora Maria went to pick up Carlos. I know it's late but I decided to go to the farm. Good thing Miguel was there. Collecting eggs.

"Hey. I'm sorry I didn't go here earlier. I was babysitting Carlos." I said. The sun was shining at me so I couldn't quite see him. He walked towards me and put his hat on me. "It's hot out here." He said. "Y-yeah." I stuttered. "I can help you now. I'm free." I added.

"Yeah sure." He replied.

CAMILO'S POV:

"Camilo, Mirabel please bring these outside." Abuela handed us the trash. As we were taking out the trash, I saw y/n at the farm with Miguel. They were talking and laughing.

"H-hey Mirabel" I said. "Yeah?" She responded.

"Is y/n and Miguel dating?" I asked, looking at them.

"No, why?" She gasped. "You like y/n..." She whispered.

"What? No. I was just asking." I lied. "Hmm. y/n is a very nice girl and Gloria well....pfft..." Mirabel said.

"Does Miguel like her?" I asked.

"Well they're friends that's all." She answered. "Well do you think y/n likes him?" I asked again.

"No....she doesn't. Look, if you want to impress a girl, you have to go and talk to her. Make her laugh. Tell her you like her eyes, her lips, her hair. The way she parts her hair." She said. I didn't respond.

We went back inside. Mirabel kept talking and talking. But she was right. "There you are Camilo. I spoke to señor Diego, Gloria's father, that they will have dinner here tomorrow. So be ready. Wear something good. You know I'm starting to like Gloria. You two are good for each other." Abuela pinched my cheeks. She walked away. I was frozen. Is Abuela trying to set me and Gloria up?

"What? She's going here again??" Mirabel said. "You know I don't agree with abuela, you and Gloria look bad together." She whispered, walking away.

I AM LOVING THE GLORIA SLANDER <3333

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE :)))