CHAPTER 12 - Electric Love

HII SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY. I DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK BUT NOW I'M BACK. SO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING LYY ALL <33

I went out and delivered pastries to the town. After delivering all of them, I went out and grabbed some carrots for Bella. I was holding a basket.

"Getting carrots for your bunny?" Miguel smirked.

I chuckled. "Yeah, her name is Bella."

"Bella. Hmm. Pretty name." He said, still smirking.

As I was looking at him. I noticed his brown eyes, the freckles around his nose and cheeks. His huge hat was covering his pretty face. Was I falling????

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

I was staring at him. He caught me staring at him!!!

"Oh yeah yeah I'm fine." I answered.

He chuckled. "Wanna go to the fountain?" He asked.

"Uh um- sure..." I replied. WHAT? FOUNTAIN? UM...

We were walking towards the fountain. Then we bumped into Camilo and Gloria.

"y/n?" He asked.

"Camilo?" I asked. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We were going to the fountain..." He answered. "W-What are you guys doing here?"

"We-"

"The fountain. Y/n was going to help me feed the birds." Miguel said, cutting me off.

"Oh that's great! We'll hang out. The four of us." Gloria exclaimed.

"Yeah sure." Miguel replied.

It was like a double date, except we weren't dating...

"There's this show I saw, it will premiere in 30 minutes. We should really go and watch." Gloria said.

"Yeah we can go." I said

"Okay good! Follow me." She replied.

We finally got there. There were people there too. We sat in the 4th row (Second to the last). I was sitting next to Miguel, next to him was Gloria, and Gloria was sitting next to Camilo.... The show started. It was a shadow puppetry.

Once upon a time, there was a sweet and beautiful girl who lived in a village. She then saw a boy. He was kind, funny and charming too. But she also found a boy who was kind, funny and charming too. She both liked him. She couldn't pick. But at the end of the day, only one can get the heart of the girl.

Then, the girl falls for the other boy more. The other boy was sad but he had to let her go because he loves her. He wanted her to be happy. THE END.

My face was frozen. People got up and I was still sitting.

"y/n. Are you okay?" Miguel asked.

"What huh- yeah I'm alright." I answered. Standing up and exiting.

We were walking. The three of them were in front of me, I was in the back, thinking about what I watched earlier. Then.... I tripped. Fell to the bush....

"AaaAHhhH" I screamed.

As I looked up. Camilo and Miguel were standing in front of me. Reaching their hands to me. I was frozen. AGAIN. I didn't know who I should hold....

"Oh my gosh y/n are you okay??" Gloria panicked. Pushing Camilo and Miguel away to get me.

"Oh gosh you have a cut on your knee. Maybe it's from the branches. Don't worry I'll get you to my house." She said. Camilo and Miguel helped me walk.

As we arrived at her house, I sat on their sofa. She was getting a first aid kit. Camilo and Miguel were outside. But why is she helping me??

"Gloria you don't have to do this..." I said

"It's okay, you're in pain." She said, "And I also owe you."

"What do you mean you owe me?" I asked.

"Did you forget? You helped me with Camilo." She answered.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." I said.

"So.. you and the Miguel guy?" She smirked.

"What no, we're just friends." I said.

"Well he seems like a nice guy." She said.

"Yeah he is.." I replied.

After she helped me with my cut, we went outside. Camilo and Miguel were talking. They're talking??

"Hey y/n, are you okay??" Camilo said, patting my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine and it's nothing." I answered, smiling at him.

"I can walk you home." Camilo said.

"Don't worry, I got her." Miguel said.

"Ok I-I'll see you guys around and thank you Gloria.." I said.

CAMILO'S POV:

Y/n got injured. We helped her walk. I can smell her. She smells like lavender and fresh cut grass.

Gloria was taking care of y/n's cut. She knew what to do with it. After a while, they went outside. I was going to take y/n home but Miguel said he'll take care of it. TAKE CARE OF IT?? Are they dating??

I couldn't sleep that night. All I can think about was y/n. I don't know if I should tell her how I feel.

*knocks*

"Dolores?" I was confused.

"I can hear you, you know." She said "So y/n huh..." She sat on my bed.

"Were you listening to me??" I exclaimed

"I can literally hear your heartbeat." She said with a bored expression.

"Fine. Yeah it's about her" I said, sitting beside her.

"Camilo you can ask me anything, you know that." She said holding my face.

"*sighs* Well there's this guy and I think she likes him.."

"Look, if you really like her then why don't you show it? Show her how you feel about her. Don't just say it. Remember, actions speak louder than words." She said, smiling at me.

"Thanks..." I smiled. She then walks out the door.

"Oh and by the way. It's not too late." She said,

THIS STORY GIVES LUCA, ADRIEN, MARINETTE, AND KAGAMI VIBES..

ANYWAYS TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT <33

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE :))