CHAPTER 17 - Fool For You

Mom dropped off my clothes. I went to the bathroom and changed into my sleepwear (night gown). After changing, I went out of the bathroom and saw Señora Pepa holding two baskets full of laundry. I can see her struggling.

"Señora. I can help you with that. Here" I said. Getting the other basket. "Ay. Gracias y/n." She said. I followed her and we went to Mirabel's room to put the laundry.

"Okay, Thank you y/n. You are such a sweet girl. No wonder Camilo always talks about you." She pinched my cheeks. My jaw dropped. "Oh and your mother told me about how you always talk about Camilo too. You guys are so sweet." She said walking out the door.

Mirabel was there. Her mouth was opened. Oh no.

"Oh my gosh. You guys are definitely in love." She said while sitting on the bed. "No, we're not. I don't love him." I replied. "But you like him..." Mirabel smirked.

"Ugh can we just go to sleep." I said going to the other bed. "Well what's the point of having a sleepover. If we're not going to have fun?" She replied.

"Ok fine, what do you want to do?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe talk about some fun stuff." She said,

"Hmm like gossip?" I asked. "Yeah something like that. Oh wait, no. Dolores might hear us." She answered "Then what?" I said, staring at the ceiling.

"Oh I know we can go to my sister's room. You'll love Isabella's" She said. "Yeah sure I- " Mirabel then grabbed me on my arm.

"Isabela!!!" She knocked on her door. "Isabela!!!!!"

"What is your prob-"

"I wanted y/n to see your room." Mirabel said, cutting off Isabela.

"Sure. Come in." Isabela said with a sweet and calming voice. I can see Mirabel rolling her eyes at her.

As we walked inside, all I could see were flowers. Flowers everywhere.

"Woahh." I was amused. "You made all this?" I asked, looking everywhere. "Yes, I did." She answered.

"It must be so hard, plus your room is huge." I said. "Yeah she's perfect. Even her room is perfect." Mirabel replied. Isabela gave her an ugly look.

"I know this flower. It's a white Camellia. It means..."

"You're adorable!" We both said in unison.

"You know flower language?" Isabela asked. "Yeah, I study flowers and plants." I answered.

"That's great! You know I can show you some more." Isabela said. "Yes... okay.... Sure" I exclaimed.

Moments passed. "This is getting boring.." Mirabel said.

"It's because you haven't received a flower yet." Isabela said, putting a flower on Mirabel's hair. Mirabel rolled her eyes.

"Wanna have some fun?" Isabela said. Smiling. "What kind of fun?" Mirabel asked. Isabela then held a hanging vine.

"Come!" She said swinging on the vines. Me and Mirabel looked at each other. "It's on!" We both shouted in unison.

(IT LOOKED LIKE THIS)

After having fun. The 3 of us landed in a bed full of flowers. "That was fun!" I chuckled. (LIKE THISS)

 (LIKE THISS)

"Yeah." They both chuckled. Mirabel stood up " It's getting late. We should be in bed right now." Mirabel said.

"Well, it's fun hanging out with you both." Isabela said. "You too." I chuckled.

"Oh and by the way y/n.... Camilo always goes to me whenever he wants to give you flowers." She said,

We went back to bed. "My sister is not too bad." Mirabel said, staring at the ceiling. "Yeah.. You know you guys can get along if you-" She snored. "Really..." sighs.

I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about what Isabela said. I looked at the clock and it was 2:00 am. I was thirsty. I went out and went to the kitchen.

"Boo.." Someone whispered to my ear. I jumped and punched it in the face. "Camilo??" I said.

"Oww. That hurt you know?" He said. "What are you doing here??" I whispered.

"Nothing, I was hungry. You, what are you doing here??" He said, holding his jaw. "Well I was thirsty...and I couldn't sleep." I answered.

"Cause you were thinking of me." He chuckled. I punched him in the stomach. "No, I wasn't. Besides, I shouldn't be talking to you." I said.

"Why? It's because of Gloria isn't it?" He asked. I didn't respond. "You're really going to listen to her..." He added.

"Camilo, I made a deal with her. Plus you guys are good for each other so why won't you tell her you like her." I replied. "Cause I don't like her..." He said. "Who said I liked her, I mean she's smart, pretty, and talented and all but I don't like her."

"Oh please. Everyone likes and loveeeesss Gloria." I said, pouring the pitcher of water into the glass. "Well I don't..." He replied. "There's this other girl. She's been on my mind ever since I saw her."

"Do I know her?" I asked. 

"Hmmmm" He responded. Leaning close to my face.

"Well, I gotta go." I pushed his face and tried to escape. I went upstairs and went to bed. I blushed. BLUSHED REALLY HARD. His face was so close to mine. HIS EYES, HIS FRECKLES, HIS LIPS, HIS NOSE. IT'S LIKE WE WERE GOING TO KISS. Just go to sleep. 

I LIKE THIS CHAPTER <333

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE :))