CHAPTER 26 - Forbidden Love

MIRABEL'S POV:

It was just an ordinary morning, on my way to help the town. Until I heard abuela talking to señor Diego. Wait, he's Gloria's dad. "Good. Camilo can have a good life ahead of him, not only him but our family. Gloria is a smart and a nice young lady. She'll be good for Camilo!" Abuela said.

W-WHAT.. I KNEW IT. I ran to y/n.

"Y/n...." I said, gasping for air. "What is it again Mirabel?" She replied.

"You have to tell him now. You only got 3 day left. You don't know what could happen after 4 months when you come back here." I rapidly said. "Come on... There's Camilo, now make your move." I pushed her.

"I-"

"You got this." I gave her a thumbs up.

Y/n's POV:

Mirabel pushed me. I see Camilo. Am I going to do it? I felt my heart shaking, beating.

As I was walking towards Camilo, Gloria came. She handed him some pastries and kissed him on the cheek. My smile faded. My lips parted. I guess the universe doesn't want me to confess. I went back to Mirabel.

"So?" She excitedly said. I didn't respond. I was still thinking, surprised by what happened.

"You didn't?" She asked. "N-no... " I stuttered. "What's stopping you?" She asked. "The universe." I answered. Sigh. "I should just let him go. It would be embarrassing and awkward anyway if I told him how I feel. It might also ruin our connection." I said.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" She asked. "It may. But It'll heal." I smiled. "So um I gotta go, I'll be at the farm if you need me.... And um by the way.... Thanks. Thank you for all the crazy things that you did for me. You really are my best friend." I added.

GLORIA'S POV:

I had a plan. I kept thinking about what Mirabel said. I'll make y/n jealous. Making Camilo closer to me.

I saw her, walking towards Camilo. I grabbed the opportunity. Kissed Camilo in the cheeks. It felt good. She probably saw it. Hmm.

MIGUEL'S POV:

At the farm. I saw y/n sitting on the grass. "Hey." I said. "Are you okay?"

"Oh I'm okay." She answered. "You know you don't have to help me here." I said.

"Uh no it's fine." She replied. "Are you really okay?" I asked again. "Yeah I'm fine..." She said, "Um- I have to go. I need to help my mom and dad at the shop." She said, walking away.

Something was wrong. She's acting differently lately. I missed the times when we would always hang out, but Camilo came. I lost her.

I'M SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE :)))