Dancing

Same night
Omniscient pov. . .

The club was jumping, the lights were shining, and the reggae music was blaring through out the whole club. People were dirty dancing all over eachother when the dj played sexual music or the beat of the song was just slow and sensual. Some were having mini dance competition on the floor when the music change to party dancing songs. Some people were already past out in their booths or in the bathroom puking out what was in their system and some were getting head in the bathroom.

In the VIP area the crew was having a great time. They were drinking, smoking, and some went to the first floor to get a dance with some fine woman out on the dance floor. Some members brought the woman up to have extra fun. Novanni was outside on the balcony leaning over the railing with a small cup of hennessy with small ice cubes in it as she watch Rajaleia have fun with her friends at one of the booths that's near the bar. Novanni had a small smile on her face as she seen Rajaleia laugh. She might not be able to hear it but she could tell it was beautiful.

Rajaleia felt eyes on her, well she felt many eyes on her but there was a certain kind of burn with these eyes that she felt and had a feeling of who was already staring at her. She look to were she felt that certain burn and saw Novanni on the balcony smiling at her and gave her a shy wave, which Rajaleia happily reciprocated. Novanni heard the door slid open then her bestfriend Taj whispered something into her ear. Novanni sent Rajaleia a wink before stepping back into the room. Rajaleia bowed her head shyly before turning her head to look at her friends, they were already looking at her.

"What?", she ask curiously as she sip her fourth margarita, which is almost gone.

"You sure Novanni just yo neighbor?", Cassie ask then sip on her third bloody mary that's half way empty.

"Yeah, why?", Rajaleia said then drunk the rest of her margarita.

"Then what the hell was that?", Cassie said.

"What was what?", Rajaleia ask with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Novanni over her winking at you and you over here acting like a shy school girl and shit", Cassie said.

"Right. I saw that too", Nyna said.

"Y'all know where Cameron went? He's not at the bar anymore", Rajaleia said looking for Cameron also trying to change the subject.

"Cameron is in line getting food for us. He literally said that twenty minutes ago and we agreed to eat hot wings and fries with cheese drizzled on it, so stop trying to avoid this topic and answer the question", Cassie demanded.

"You guys I just met her earlier today. She helped me with my boxes. There's nothing going on and plus y'all know I don't roll that way", Rajaleia said then sip on her water that she kept on the side to keep her a little bit sober.

"Shiiiiid you just might roll for her with the way you be acting", Cassie said swirling her liquor as she gave Rajaleia a pointed look.

Meanwhile in the VIP room, Novanni was sitting in one those comfortable chairs sipping on her henny talking amongst her friends well she more so just listen. She wasn't a talkative person. She didn't talk much because she couldn't relate with others. Other members in the crew talk about money, women, guns and video games. They were so typical to her and basic but the friends she hung around, are different from the others. Her friends Taj, Bruno, Ashton, and Megan talked about leaving the gang and start they're own careers fully. They already started building they're careers but they were doing just enough to get by.

Taj wanted to become dance choreographer. He like moving his body in weird ways and hitting every beat. He has a medium sized studio were he teaches little kids to adults. From age six to thirty-five but of course he set a schedule for each age group.