Party

June 2,2015
Omniscient POV . . .

The moment the couple step foot upon the door step of a friend house, you can practically hear the music from the backyard and the smell of the delicious meat that was being cooked on the grill. Rajaleia knocked on the door but she figure it would be no use because of the music but surprisingly the door was open but one of best friends, Nyna.

"Finally, girl I was waiting on you!", Nyna squealed, quickly bringing her friend into a hug.

"Hey to you too Nyna", Rajaleia greeted along with a giggle as she hug her friend.

The girls pulled away from each other with James immediately wrapping his hand around her waist.

"Hello James", Nyna greeted with a wave as she step aside to the let couple in the house.

"Hey Nyna", James said as him and his girlfriend pass through the threshold.

"James you go ahead and get comfortable I'm just going to put my purse in Cassie's room", Rajaleia said to him and he nodded, letting her waist go.

"I'll come with you", Nyna said and Rajaleia nodded.

Both girls made it upstairs to Cassie's room and Rajaleia safely sat her purse on the bed after she grab her phone along with Nyna's and a few other purses that she did not recognize.

"Before we go back downstairs I wanted tell you that you're boo is already here and I see y'all matching pants and what not", Nyna said, making Rajaleia face twist in confusion.

"Who you talm bout? I'm already with my boo", Rajaleia voiced.

"Novanni and her friends are here. Mind you, her friends are fine as fuck. When they first walk in here almost every body and they mama broke neck trying to look at them", Nyna voiced.

Rajaleia rose her eyebrows at the sudden new as her lips began to curve into a small smile.

Nyna begin to smile at the reaction of her friend.

"What you smiling for Raj", Nyna said.

"Nothing. Let's get down to the party", she said, moving around Nyna to leave out the room with her friend leaving out behind her, shutting the door.

"Yo ass tryna see Novanni that's all", Nyna mutter to herself.

"I'm not. This will be our third time seeing each other", Rajaleia stated as they walk the long hallway.

"Oh dang you heard me", Nyna said in shock.

"Yup", Rajaleia said popping the the 'p'.

The girls made it downstairs to little to almost no one in the living room. There was light conversations going between small groups but once they got to kitchen it was pack with people trying fill up their plate and get a drink. Once they got to the the back door they slide it open to reveal the loud music, a group of people playing in the pool, a few people in the jacuzzi smoking blunts, and some off having side conversations while using the hookahs.

The girls search for their group but they only found Cassie hugging on a man with his dreads tied into a messy bun as they talk to Novanni at the bar that Cassie had for outside.

Rajaleia look over Novanni fit and to say she look beautiful was a understatement.