Wait, What Happen?

Two weeks later
May 29, 2015
Rajaleia pov. . .

I felt light kisses being place on my neck making me squirm some as my eyes flutter open.

"Wake up baby girl", my boyfriend, James, said in my ear.

I shiver in digust from the feeling of his hot breath on my ear. I hate feeling his hot breath on my ear, it's uncomfortable and he knows this yet he continues to do this. I tried getting up but his arm that was wrap around my waist prevent me.

"James move, so I can get up", I said trying to get out his grip.

"Mm-mm I miss you. You don't miss me", he ask forcing my body to roll over so I can face him then he started kissing all over my face making me laugh.

"I do miss you but can you let me up for work", I said after he stop kissing all over my face.

"Nooooo. At least let me get a kiss", James said trying to move his head closer but I will move my head, avoiding his lips.

"Boy no. Did you brush your teeth and I can tell you ain't wash your face. You still got crust around yo eyes", I said smiling a little bit, knowing damn well he got nothing on his face.

"Bae stop playing", he chuckle out and I giggle.

"But for real give me a kiss", he said moving his body on top of mine.

"No, I want to get my face and mouth right before yo lips land on mine", I said and he smack his teeth before getting off me.

I got up and went into the bathroom not before receiving a harsh slap to my ass from my boyfriend.

I started taking care of my mouth when I felt James hands all over my ass and waist.

"James stop", I warn him, trying to brush my teeth as I remove his prying hands off me.

Once I was finished taking of my mouth, I grab my face cloth and began wiping my face clean. I felt James body press againt my back, I can feel him growing against my ass. He began placing feathery kisses on my neck, missing my sweet spot as his hands found their way to my ass again.

"James bro", I remove his hands again. "We have work"

I put my stuff back before turning around to face him and I was instantly met with a pair of lips on mine.

"Like I haven't ate you out before you went to class", he said after he broke the kiss then wrap his arms around me as he stuff his face into my neck.

"I was in college James. There's a difference. I have a real job and I don't think they will like it if I was late when I just started the job", I said trying to push him back but he just tighten his arms around me as I felt his tongue on my neck.

"James we can't", I said and I heard him smack his lips before he completely remove himself away from me.

"Why you doing this shit again bruh?", he ask with an attitude, running hands down his face.

"Doing what?", I ask in utterly confusion.

"Denying me mane. I haven't got anything from you in a month", he said.

Un-fucking-believable!

"You are upset because I haven't had sex with you in a month", I said raising my eyebrows in disbelief.

There's a reason for that.

"Clearly since I'm complaining about it", he said in a irritated tone.

I scoff before walking off to check the time on my phone and it was 7:23.

"So you're just gonna walk off like I'm not talking to you", he said following after me.