Predicaments

Omniscient POV. . .
Friday
July 9, 2015

2am. . . .

The sound of the small breathes coming from the little body that was cuddle into her chest was peace to her. The semi dark room of what use to be dead but now the little night light in the corner for her little one brought little life to her room. As much as she enjoy this moment with her little girl she had business to handle.

She slowly removed herself from her daughter who is still peacefully sleeping. After placing more covers over her she quickly but quietly move over to her dresser, picking out a black jumpsuit then went into her closet picking out some tennis shoes. The two little dogs begin to jump on her as slip her left shoe. She pick up her small poodles and place them on the bed, now they tried to lick her face. She softly rub their heads before grabbing their faces.

"Stay", she whispered quietly to them.

She repeated the word again with a little more authority before pointing over to the little girl. They trotted over to her, one laying their head on her leg as the other force his head underneath her hand. The was a sign of content coming from her but she stayed asleep nonetheless, which made Novanni happy. She walk back over to her dresser that was on her side of the bed and grab her phone, also grabbing a burner phone out the drawer.

Novanni quietly walk downstairs, silently grabbing her keys off the hook then step out of her apartment, locking her door.

"Nova? Where are you going?"

The young women heart beat speed up a bit from hearing the familiar feminine voice that she thought she can't wait to hear until later on the day.

She slowly turned around to be met with the most beautiful girl despite her tired eyes she was still breathing taking to her.

"Just out. Are you just now getting home", she asked.

The other woman was still in her sky blue scrubs with her hair still neatly tied back with a big puffy afro at the end that Novanni found cute.

"Yea", she spoke before yawning into her hand.

"You should go ahead to bed. It's obvious that you are tired", Novanni stated.

"I will and by the way I saw your text I just didn't have enough time to send you one back. Sorry about that.", Rajaleia said sending a apologetic smile to Novanni, who only smile back at her.

"It's okay. You're a doctor after all. I don't expect you to reply immediately", Novanni shrugged.

"But to answer your question, yes I'm excited for today", she smiled, her cheek bones standing out.

Novanni put her head down shyly with a grin attach to her face. "That's good"

"Well since I see you...I want a hug with a kiss on the side", she grinned while opening her arms.

"Your boyfriend is across from us", Novanni spoke pointing her finger to Rajaleia apartment door.

"He's asleep. Now bring yo fine ass over here", she voice sweetly but with a slight demanding tone.

For some reason she felt a certain type of way when Rajaleia spoke to her like this. She sounded very assertive with a tinge of coy. Novanni found herself liking the tone that came from Rajaleia mouth; it made her twitch down south.

She rolled her eyes playfully before walking over to the ebony woman, wrapping her arms around her waist as the other woman wrap one of her arms around the taller woman's neck since her other arm was occupied holding her purse and sweater. Leaving little space between them, their lips made out with each other as if they were missing pieces finally being put together after being separated for so long.