A New Home?

Nia Blackwell

Trenton Blackwell

Trenton Blackwell

*I know I said Trenton had green eyes but I couldn't find a dark skin young man with green eyes so I had to make an exception*

*
*
*

May 31, 2015
Thursday

Novanni's pov

I sat in my car, sitting across from Trenton's apartment complex. Nobody was outside today. I don't see no old heads at the entrance or hookers on the corners but there tons trash everywhere on the lawn though.

Hopefully their father won't be a pain when I take his kids to live with me and that's if he's even there.

I cut my car off before exiting out my vehicle then started to walk on the crack up walkway that had old bumble gun and mucus that almost made me gag just from the sight of it. Once I got the first two double doors I use my feet to push the doors. I refuse to these dirty doors, who knows what disease or germs could be on these door. As I walk up the stairs to the stairs, the smell of urine was very evident on level one and two. I remember Trenton walking us up the sixth floor but I don't remember what room number it was. I know the number is in the thirties.

When I was going up to level six there was a man with a cigarette in his mouth leaning back on the wall beside the door I need to through. He blew out a small gas of the drug before his eyes landed on me.

"Damn what's pretty thing like you doing in a dirty place like this", he said before taking another drag of the death stick.

He was a brownskinned men with a white T that showed off his tattoos going up on both arms almost up to his neck and black basketball shorts with black slides on his feet.

I didn't say anything to him as I proceed to walk the door but he quickly smack his hand over the door preventing me not to open it.

I just blew out a breath before taking a few steps back.