Getting Ready

Saturday
June 2,2015
Rajaleia POV. . .

"No girl! I'm not wearing that!", I exclaimed.

"Why not? It's so cute", my friend Cassie said, holding a very revealing two piece swimsuit up to my body.

"Who said I was swimming! I'm not tryna get my hair wet!", I said.

"You don't want to dip a little leg in the pool", Cassie said, making her voice sound appealing to try to convince me to get in the pool.

"No Cass. I plan on staying in the house majority of the time anyway. I'm going to enjoy your A/C and food", I said, setting up the alcohol bottles in her kitchen.

She's has been following me around trying to get me in her bathing suit since I didn't bring mine because I wasn't planning on getting in the water when she's supposed to be setting the stuff up for her party.

"Now that's just whack. You know the party is mainly gonna be outside and I will make sure you step outside to join in on the fun even if your insecure boyfriend don't like it", Cassie argued.

I smack my lips because that last part about my boyfriend was not needed.

"Cass why would you bring him into it?", I said, stopping what I was doing to look at her.

"We both know the moment he step through that door he gon be all up on you like white on rice", Cassie said.

She's not lying and that shit be hella annoying. I be ready to tell him to go home but I know he not going unless I come with or he ready to go and sometimes we argue about it because I don't be ready to go.

"He's not insecure Cass. He just very protective over me", I said as I fix the bottle to at least make them look neat.

"Excuses, Excuses", she said and I can see out of peripheral that she is shaking her head in disappointment.

"They are not excuses!", I exclaimed.

"First off, take it down a couple a notches. Secondly, Is you gon wear this bathing suit or not?", She asked again.

"No, it's shows to too much skin and plus you know how I feel about my stomach", I said before finally turning to her to see her holding the bathing suit in my face and I push it back away.

"Girl...Don't nobody give a fuck about a little pudgy stomach", she said, tilting her head to the side as she smack her hands on either side of her thighs.

"Well I do. Cass just let me be and you still have to get dress", I said.

She blew out a small breath before turning around to leave out the kitchen but quickly stop to turn back to me with a smug look on her face. Now I'm curious of why she got that look on her face.

"While I go get dress you text Novanni the time and tell her to bring as much friends as she wants, also bring some Watergate chicken and pansei", she said then left out the kitchen.

I forgot I did tell Cassie that I invited Novanni to the party. Cassie is so ugh, all because I told her how Novanni and I interact with each other during that night at the club...well Nyna did but still...

The party doesn't start til five and it's currently 3:46. Cassie and I just cook majority of food here which consisted of spaghetti, shrimp Alfredo, baked beans, and a whole lotta Hawaiian bread and we made two big pans of those because Cassie knows a lot people. The food is currently sitting in the oven. I pulled out my phone to text Novanni.