Thinking Bout You

Three weeks later
August 27, 2016

Omniscient POV...

It was near the end of August where the temperatures were really high. The moment you step outside you instantly start to feel sweat form on your body. The body wishes for cool air to wind the heat down before laying out flat from a heatstroke.

There were a couple and one's parents visiting their daughter for brunch at a five star restaurant. The interior was nice with its neutral color theme. It gave off the homey and comfy yet bougie feeling at the same time for their customers. The place was blowing out cool, not harshly though but just enough to give the people some cool down. The freshly smell cooked food being passed around by waiters, the people chatting around them and some bust out in laughter at a funny joke being tossed by their fellow friends. At one table their conversation happening between three people, the fourth person was involve but she kept getting distracted.

Her folks knew something was off but didn't know what especially her boyfriend, who was concerned for his loved one. She was just staring off into space.

There's was a lot on this woman mind. The first being that she performed surgery for third time this week. The first two she saved their lives but the third lost their life. She was in so much distraught and felt guilty that the patient died in her hands. She thought the surgery over and over again thinking what she could've done right but she knew she did all the steps correctly. She couldn't help but think maybe it was his time to go. The patient was a twenty three year old African male with a bullet womb in his chest. The bullet was so close to his heart that if she moved her surgical instrument the wrong way he would've died but she performed greatly and he survived until she heard his heart rate picking up then saw him choking on his own blood and the blood pouring out of his chest. She tried to stop it. The doctors around her to help her tried to stop it but it was too much coming out at one time that he lost his life. There have been so much shooting lately. The first patient was shot in his leg and the other was shot near his shoulder almost cutting off his airway.

Secondly, she missed the woman she's been with on her three day trip. It's been three whole weeks since then and she hasn't seen her since. She's beginning to feel like she was alone, physically. Of course they texted. It was almost every day thing between the two. She has never felt that way before, she felt like she always had a person standing next to her. Sure, she has her boyfriend but he was rarely there. She wanted comfort for her physical being as well as her mental. Her own boyfriend couldn't provide that for her lately since he hadn't been present for her but when he is present, he tries to comfort her. He can see the guilt on her face from the cause from the hospital but she denies his efforts. To her it doesn't feel the same, it feels odd and she doesn't know why that is. The boyfriend no longer feels wanted at times when she performs these acts but he will not give up her, he took this as a sign to give her space.

What the woman miss about her secret lover is her touch and voice. They both brought her peace to mind. She tried to call her a few times just to hear it but the other woman declined her calls, which made her feel blue but she got hit with a quick text immediately after from the woman and that cheered her up a little bit but the feeling to hear of her lover's voice brought butterflies to her stomach. She wants to keep feeling these unknown sentiment emotions that she has felt ever since she had met the tall stallion despite the slight aggravation she felt for her at the moment.

Another thing of what bug her mind was what the old man said to her at the ranch.

***

Novanni was walking her horse Plato back to the staples leaving Rajaleia with old man. The old man only smiled Rajaleia, he could tell that they were meant for each other based how they looked at each other. He could see the love in their eyes. The smiles that they gave each other.