Oh Shit

"Yoooo what the fuck?"
*
*
*
*

Omniscient POV. . .
Same day

The ebony woman jumps apart from her lover as fright rattle through her bones but a quick sign of relief when she knew the voice.

"I thought you ain't roll fa ha' Raj but clearly you roll yo ass right over to ha", Cassie rolling her neck with bloody Mary drink in her hand.

The lover's giggle at her. Rajaleia made her way back into Novanni arms stuffing her face into her Novanni neck, who put her head down shyly wrapping her arms around Rajaleia's waist.

"Y'all betta be glad that it was me that walked in instead of anybody else or more specifically your boyfriend", Cassie exaggerated.

"But go ahead and continue y'all little fiasco preferably upstairs since there are kids in the next room-

"Ok Cas", Rajaleia butted taking her head out of Novanni's neck as she cut her friend off.

"Just know when y'all done you betta spill all the details", Cassie said softly backing away.

"I know I know I know", Rajaleia said rubbing her hands up to Novanni neck cuffing it gently as her eyes looked at Rajaleia cleavage.

Novanni didn't mean to it was just opening through the chiffon robe and her eyes were struggling to look away.

Cassie was about to walk away until she remembered she had to use the restroom. Once they heard the bathroom shut they began to make a small conversation.

"I guess great minds think alike", Novanni spoke up first.

"What you mean?", Rajaleia asked, her thumbs absentmindedly rubbing in slow tight circles on her neck.

"We both are wearing the same top but our bottoms may differ", Novanni said.

Rajaleia looks down at herself then the woman in front of her. Indeed they were wearing the same top but Rajaleia was curious of Novanni could see her top. She could see her swimming top because her chiffon robe was untied a little.

"I can see the knot on your back", Novanni answered seeing the curiosity in her lover's eyes.

Rajaleia smirk at the idea that pop up in her head."You wanna better look"

Novanni only raised a brow as Rajaleia grab her hand to clasped on the knot on her chiffon robe.

"Pull it", Rajaleia spoke softly.

Novanni grew nervous, not only for herself but for Rajaleia as well. Novanni would hate to see one of her own friends barging into the kitchen to see how close they are. No doubt about it her friends would automatically want details just as Rajaleia friends. Novanni wanted to keep whatever they had going on private, away from any invading eyes and ears, because this was her first experience of actually dealing with a girl, well a woman. She knew better to tell anyone despite her friends being trustworthy, she didn't want to go through the same bullshit as she did in her past.

"Alright y'all I'm out. Remember what I said Rajaleia. Spill the tea", Cassie said coming back into the kitchen only to back away from the scene in front of her.

"Sorry for interrupting", She quickly said before finding her back out to the pool party.

Both of the women went back to facing each other only one with a grin on her face and the other had a slight nervous smile.

Novanni sucked in a shallow breath releasing it slowing before pulling the knot undone. She watch the chiffon slowly fall back on Rajaleia body. Novanni looked into her eyes asking for confirmation, she softly nodded her head. She seep her hands underneath the chiffon to move it back some to see almost of all her cocoa skin. Novanni licked her lips at how her breast sat nicely in her swimming top. Rajaleia tried to slyly cross her arms over pudgy stomach but Novanni quickly grabbed her hands, wanting to see how beautiful the orange bikini top laid on her body.