Help

Omniscient pov . . .

The streets were populated with young and old as they travel from bar to bar, from club to club. At night the streets were alive with the lights dim upon the blocks with cars filled with men honking to the girls for them to get in their car. There was this one car fill by two men and one female that parked along the rest of cars in front of this warehouse. The trio sat in the car talking with the radio lowly playing until it was time to deliver the money.

"Did y'all ever find this Tony?", Novanni ask looking at her friends.

"No. It's like this man disappear off the face of the earth", Taj exclaimed.

"Do y'all know what he even look like?", Novanni ask.

"Of course we know what he look like", Taj said.

"Do you know where he hang out majority of the time?", Novanni ask.

"Yes. He always goes to strip joint that Rio takes us a couple times around 10 at night every Thursday", Taj said and Novanni just rolled her eyes.

"Taj, you can be so stupid sometimes and Bruno where you at doing all over this?", Novanni ask putting her attention on the man with long dreads.

"I had to take care of my son", Bruno said.

"So you left Taj to do all the work and you know he ain't that bright", Novanni said. "No offense", she quickly added.

"My son needed me. I couldn't find any body to watch him", Bruno exclaimed wavering his hands around.

"You could've called me", Novanni pointed out.

"Aren't you busy with your hair salons and your furniture shop", Bruno said.

"The furniture is moving pretty slow right now and my hair salons are picking up customers fast but not too fast and none clients hit up lately", Novanni voiced.

"This Thursday coming up I'll watch your son and it will be a perfect time for me to meet him while y'all grab Tony. Y'all was supposed to report this last week and I don't even know how y'all getting pass Rio with this because y'all know he don't play about his money", Novanni voiced.

"We haven't. We haven't told him anything", Taj said.

"No you haven't told Rio anything", Bruno said then they both begin to argue like children.

Novanni just sat back and watch. It was little funny see the two argue then her attention turn to look into the streets. Her eyes wonder to the seven eleven she been to see the same young boys she saw when she was with Rio. She the same boy that was trying to sweet talk her, Trenton, he posted on the wall along with leg pent against. He wearing a black jumpsuit with a black NY hat. A black Mercedes car pulled up and brown hand waved out to the young boy. Trenton lean off the wall then dapped him then the car took off and he went to his original postion.

Novanni shook her head in disappointment watching the young boy waste his life away selling kush. Novanni thought she was a hypocrite because she was in the same position but she did it for a good reason. She wonder what was his? Was he doing it for the thrill of it? Or was he doing for a trouble cause?

Novanni felt her phone vibrate along with ping sound. It was text from her dad that said deliver, which her quickly straighten up.

"Aye y'all it's time", she spoke and the boys settle down.

Bruno pop the truck before they all exit out the car. The trio grabbed a bag out the truck with Taj shutting it since he was the last. Novanni walk up to the door and knock. They waited for a couple minutes before the door was open by a chubby Mexican men with a cigarette in his mouth. He inhale the death stick before blowing it into our faces. Novanni waved her hand in front of her face because she doesn't like the smell of cigarettes.