Date Night

Please comment...

Omniscient POV. . .
Same day

After sometime pass they were now on the freeway. Rajaleia kept stealing glances from Novanni because of how sexy she looks driving this beautiful car. Novanni still had her shades on as her right elbow rested on the arm rest, holding Rajaleia's hand. Novanni was driving with her left hand resting on lower part of the steering wheel and every once in awhile she would absentmindedly rub her thumb on the back of Rajaleia hand. The motion made her insides feel bubbly, like butterflies are swarming in her stomach.

Rajaleia took this as a sign of Novanni being comfortable with her, because before Novanni was so nervous and jittery to even lay her hand on top of hers or hold her flesh in general but slowly she's starting to show progress in showing affection. She would still tense up during hugs. The moment she felt a pair arms wrapped around her, she would immediately stiffen before relaxing into Rajaleia arms. Rajaleia wonder why does Novanni stiffen in the first place?

"I really don't like your boyfriend", Novanni expressed. Knocking Rajaleia out of her thoughts.

She look over to Novanni, who kept her eyes on the road.

Rajaleia just sign, not knowing how to respond to that. Her owns friends don't like her boyfriend. They might not tell her directly but they will throw in a subliminal line or two about him.

"Can we not talk about him", Rajaleia said lowly, looking at her hand as it fidget with the ends of her biker shorts.

"I wasn't going to but what I will say is", Novanni let go of Rajaleia hand to softly grab her jaw, turning her face so it can be met with her face,"Don't ever let a man or woman or anybody make a choice for you. You got me"

Novanni was staring dead into Rajaleia hersey chocolate eyes before taking a glance at the road. The ebony was surprised at the woman's action. It didn't show on her face but in the inside she was shock.

She shook her head in response, now in a daze of how her hands felt against her soft skin. Her hands felt soft but there was a slight roughness to them.

"Speak up honey", she voiced softly, glancing over to her.

Rajaleia felt her girly part jump hearing Novanni's voice octave drop a bit when she said honey.

"Y-Yea. I got you", Rajaleia stammered.

Novanni noticed what she was doing slowly moved her hand away shyly. She thought she had no business touching her like that and didn't want to be disrespectful to the young women.

Rajaleia turned her head away smiling like a little girl with her pointer finger rubbing against her lips. She felt so bubbly for some strange reason and couldn't understand why.

"I'm sorry for grabbing your face I just wanted make sure my point was getting across", she said looking over to the woman she deem to be so beautiful to her.

"You good beside I liked it", Rajaleia look over to Novanni with a smirk on her face. Novanni quickly turned her face back to the road trying to hide her smile and that cause Rajaleia to giggle.

"Don't be hiding that smile from me", Rajaleia said playfully before grabbing Novanni's neck to place lovely kisses.

"Ah! Stop Leiaaaa!", Novanni laugh out jerking her neck, trying to escape the luscious lips that was giving her neck some loving.

"Nope", Rajaleia said in disagreement and tried to continue the assault on her neck but Novanni block her by putting her head against her shoulder, so Rajaleia moved her lips up to her cheek.