Momma?

July 8, 2015
Thursday
Novanni POV. . .

*
*
*

I was at one of my hair salons doing six stich braids in my clients hair as my other stylist was just gossiping as they did their clients hair. I was not in the conversation and I will not insert myself in that conversation. They were mainly talking about sex, something I have zero experience nor will I ever get the experience. I do know the nature of sex and the process of baby making. I was a little curious about the topic and did little more research about sex when I was younger and the stuff I found out was quite.... interesting.

"Girl he wasn't even hit it right and he had big dick", I heard a client say.

"See these men with big dicks think because you have extra length it makes up for the pleasure but it really don't", I heard my stylist Makayla say.

"Exactly. I can cum more with a man that has a shorter dick than men with a long one", Makayla's client voice .

I heard most of the women agree.

"Was his head game good?"

"It was okay, he could've done better but he know how to work his fingers though", she replied.

I look up since I'm just braiding it down just to see almost every one was voicing out their opinions on the topic.

There was this one girl, a stud, who kept glancing over to me from her phone every once in a while. She was sitting diagonally across from me, getting plaits done to her head.

She was light skin with a sleeve tattoo with a cute nose ring. She had edge up with her sides shave off. She wore a plain white-tee with red Nike shorts with white DC that had check sign in red. It was simple fit but she pulled it off.

"Novanni what about you? I barely hear you talk. You more about the size of the boat or the motion of the ocean", Makayla ask me.

I was parting my last braid before I applied the gel then part it again to make sure my parts were straight.

"I actually don't like men", I said before grabbing me some fake blonde hair.

I'm so glad my client brought her own hair that was already pre-stretch. I don't have a problem with non-stretch fake hair it's just less time consuming. I'm just ready to get straight to the braiding or whateva my clients wants done to their hair.

"How come we neva knew this?", Makayla ask me.

"Right", another coworker agree.

"Because y'all never ask me", I said as I grab some hair and added it to the braid.

"Well shit! Do you have a girlfriend?", I heard my other stylist Alexa ask me.

"No", I chuckle before grabbing some more hair.

And I don't think I will have one even though I'm messing with someone but she has a boyfriend...

"Well why not! As fine you is! I'm surprise you not some body wife, especially with that sexy ass voice", Alexa exclaimed and many other people in shop agreed even my client hummed in agreement.

I just chuckled.

I kept feeling the burn of a pair of eyes on my face so I look up to see the same stud looking at me with her bottom lip held hostage by her pearly whites. She's a pretty girl.